President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
You're gay. They most certainly are. Ttku son....
You’re right comrade.

I’m gay, I don’t need a gun and I don’t need my money I work for all week. I shouldn’t disagree with the democrat party. The democrat party will provide all and write down on paper that I am to be treated equally, thus it will be so. I would be hitlerian to believe other wise.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Society needs to embrace me walking down the street with all my people, cock hanging out of a pink tutu in front of their children or else they are fascists.
The kids at those parades..... seriously social service agencies should take paddy wagons down there and start confiscating children.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
D-9IayZVAAEAn8K.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're projecting.

No. I have a long list of satisfied female customers. Graham has done a 180 on Trump since the campaign and has fawned over him and made continuous excuses for Trump's behavior regularly.

Trump knows, and leverages Graham because homosexuality would be the kiss of political death in a deep Red state.

Like J. Edgar Hoover, Graham resides in the closet and belongs to a party that persecuted gays.

The ultimate hypocrite and a total shill.

vantexan

No. I have a long list of satisfied female customers. Graham has done a 180 on Trump since the campaign and has fawned over him and made continuous excuses for Trump's behavior regularly.

Trump knows, and leverages Graham because homosexuality would be the kiss of political death in a deep Red state.

Like J. Edgar Hoover, Graham resides in the closet and belongs to a party that persecuted gays.

The ultimate hypocrite and a total shill.
You under the impression Graham would be toast if the "secret" got out in South Carolina? Do you think it's like the scene from "The Jerk" where his black parents were talking about what a nice girl his girlfriend is while his brother, who understood what was really going on, was about to bust a gut laughing? You really think Southerners are that obtuse?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You under the impression Graham would be toast if the "secret" got out in South Carolina? Do you think it's like the scene from "The Jerk" where his black parents were talking about what a nice girl his girlfriend is while his brother, who understood what was really going on, was about to bust a gut laughing? You really think Southerners are that obtuse?

Based on my experiences in the South, I'd say you're generally a pretty ignorant population.

My interactions with you and your mindset don't do much to change that perception.

Not stupid, just ignorant.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yes.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Based on my experiences in the South, I'd say you're generally a pretty ignorant population.

My interactions with you and your mindset don't do much to change that perception.

Now we know why you hate Trump.

Megalomaniacs are mutually incompatible.

El Correcto

god is dead

Im starting to agree with you. All these fleeing democrats from New York and California are turning the south ignorant.