President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
It’s a valid point. Life is rare from what we know. The closest solar system to ours is over 4 light years away. That’s around 24,000,000,000,000(trillion) miles away. Human brains have a hard time comprehending that big of a number. It’s arrogant to just assume we are going to be a spacefaring race. I highly doubt humanity will ever make it any meaningful distance out of our own solar system.
I'm still waiting for the flying cars like the Jetsons.

BrownArmy

I guess I'm wrong, you're problem is stupidity and willful ignorance.

Carry on snowflake.

Relax fren, I was just posting a funny headline about Trump.

If you want to get all Meta about fake news, have at it.

I just thought it was funny, because of course Trump wants alligators and snakes in a moat.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
bernie sanders is done, had to get things inserted for his heart, he was having chest/heart problems

he gone
1548086092206.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's sad you can't even see how you're getting played. They're not reporting what you're suggesting. They're reporting that some new garbage book someone is selling claims those things. That's why it's fake news bro, it's just clickbait headlines, not news.

It's not even stupidity on your part, it's just willful ignorance and confirmation bias. You don't care if it's true, you just want to be told orange man bad because that's what you want to hear.
That is it in a nutshell and the sad thing is that it applies to everyone ... primarily because
all major News sources are controlled by 6 CORPORATIONS.
We are all subjected to Corporate propaganda that gets the highest ratings.