President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
When did you start freebasing their Kool-Aid? There are many planets out there that could support life as we know it. And what about life as we don't know it?

Have you also gone over to Space God?
It’s a valid point. Life is rare from what we know. The closest solar system to ours is over 4 light years away. That’s around 24,000,000,000,000(trillion) miles away. Human brains have a hard time comprehending that big of a number. It’s arrogant to just assume we are going to be a spacefaring race. I highly doubt humanity will ever make it any meaningful distance out of our own solar system.

Serf

I came back to haunt you. Rudy says Pompeo knew, which adds fuel to the fire. It's always fun to troll the Trumpistas that seem to dominate this site.

You're way too easy.
Just for clarification MFE, are you a dyed in the wool old school Dem? An ex hippie, Woodstock, baby boomer? Someone who loves to appear above it all & or smarter than the rest? You always have the most interesting posts when in comes to Fedex. But politically I feel as if The Democratic Party has changed, a lot. You acknowledge this?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Late Tuesday, for example, The New York Times cited administration officials as saying the President previously suggested fortifying his southern border wall with a trench filled with alligators and snakes and wanted to shoot undocumented migrants in the legs.

Lmao, should have gone with sharks with frikken lasers!
And the real losers are the ones that believe any of tripe like this that comes out of The NY Times.

Now you're getting it.
IMG_20191001_170109109.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So what’s the ‘real’ news?

Trumps Twitter feed?

Lulz
It's sad you can't even see how you're getting played. They're not reporting what you're suggesting. They're reporting that some new garbage book someone is selling claims those things. That's why it's fake news bro, it's just clickbait headlines, not news.

It's not even stupidity on your part, it's just willful ignorance and confirmation bias. You don't care if it's true, you just want to be told orange man bad because that's what you want to hear.

BrownArmy

It's sad you can't even see how you're getting played. They're not reporting what you're suggesting. They're reporting that some new garbage book someone is selling claims those things. That's why it's fake news bro, it's just clickbait headlines, not news.

It's not even stupidity on your part, it's just willful ignorance and confirmation bias. You don't care if it's true, you just want to be told orange man bad because that's what you want to hear.

I get it, everything in the news is fake.

So, where do you get your news?