President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So he truly is diagnosed autistic?

In fact I find autism fascinating. I'm certain it's trying on the family but there is something about autism that just makes me want to understand.
According to his family, no he has not been diagnosed, but Trump's minor child should be off limits

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
It was on TV and he was sitting by his mother.
You and bbsam are really showing your class.
I lost a lot of respect for each of you today.
What's the problem ? "It's just locker room talk"...Considering that when Daddies lips are moving he's lying I'm not even sure if young Barron even saw that photo, never mind that it's not beneath Daddy to use his child for propaganda and to score political points.First of all, when has drumpf or any of his drumpfnazis ever apologized for any of the vile comments he and they have made?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What's the problem ? "It's just locker room talk"...Considering that when Daddies lips are moving he's lying I'm not even sure if young Barron even saw that photo, never mind that it's not beneath Daddy to use his child for propaganda and to score political points.First of all, when has drumpf or any of his drumpfnazis ever apologized for any of the vile comments he and they have made?

So the sins of the father are passed on to the son.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
52c4bf407f4a755d6f3d0d8ba400e7a78bd309345270a7debcb63e87566f23d0.jpg