President Trump

wkmac

2 things on Kathy Griffin with one being from personal experience.

First, she is a comedian and the comic has always pushed boundaries. With that comes the positive and the negative. But for me, only beef with Kathy is that she started and stopped with Trump.

For the second part, my daughter's band opened for Kathy about 2 years ago and Kathy was fantastic towards my daughter with not only great advice. business and life but without going into details she also helped my daughter that led to other opportunities.

I have no problem with being irreverent and degrading to politicians as the more belittled they are, they more I like it. Only the worst sort of human would want to rule over other humans

newfie

2 things on Kathy Griffin with one being from personal experience.

First, she is a comedian and the comic has always pushed boundaries. With that comes the positive and the negative. But for me, only beef with Kathy is that she started and stopped with Trump.

For the second part, my daughter's band opened for Kathy about 2 years ago and Kathy was fantastic towards my daughter with not only great advice. business and life but without going into details she also helped my daughter that led to other opportunities.

I have no problem with being irreverent and degrading to politicians as the more belittled they are, they more I like it. Only the worst sort of human would want to rule over other humans

the problem would be they have a bully pulpit and they only use it on one party. I would love to see todays top comedians also slam some of the stupid crap on the left. never happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"First, she is a comedian and the comic has always pushed boundaries." (wkmac)

Comedians usually speak and have a punchline..........she's not a mime.

I stood for hours in line in Laguna Beach at the local book store for her autograph. Always watched her "My Life on the D-list" show. I used to really like her.........She blew it this time. She went too far. Jim Carey, Larry King and Al Franken want to give her a pass. There has to be a line and wherever that line is, she crossed it.

Sportello

I stood for hours in line in Laguna Beach at the local book store for her autograph. Always watched her "My Life on the D-list" show. I used to really like her.........She blew it this time. She went too far. Jim Carey, Larry King and Al Franken want to give her a pass. There has to be a line and wherever that line is, she crossed it.
You stood in line for hours for her autograph?

What does that make you?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

It must have been a red line ... it's been crossed in the past and nothing happened.

wayfair

swollen member
kathy.jpg

wkmac

People tend to laugh the most when it is someone else's Ox being gored.

When it is their own, not so much.

wkmac

President works out $100 bil arms deal with country who behead people, people happy because good for business.

Comedian holds up cutoff head for comedic effect and everyone looses their minds!