President Trump

bacha29

how many times are you going to spin this same nonsense. the same money is being spent more of it is going to the states to manage
it's all right there in the Trump administration's proposed 2019-20 budget. It's all public information but rest assured it doesn't even have enough votes in the GOP controlled Senate to pass because governor's in GOP states have made it clear that they don't want to have to make up the difference.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's all right there in the Trump administrations 2019-2020 budget. Just go to OMB.com . and read it for yourself And oh yea I had to learn quite a bit about nursing home funding when my own mother contracted terminal brain cancer .In fact I paid for the final two months of her care out of my own pocket so that she would continue to receive care until her personal finances were transferred to a power of attorney.
Sorry fren, that must have been rough to go through without long term care insurance.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You basically said Democrats are like the Nazis and Republicans are a bunch of liars repeating their lies until someone believes them, just like the Jews. Very antisemitic of you fren.

I think this might be over your head.
I dont know how you gleamed that from what I posted. You may want to get your sodium levels checked. Low sodium can lead to mental instability. I only mention this because I care

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You might want to learn the context of the quotes you post, then you wouldn't look so antisemitic.
I'm well aware of what I posted, are you?
Ralph-Waldo-Emerson.jpg

bacha29

Sorry fren, that must have been rough to go through without long term care insurance.
She was 5 days short of 91 and would have outlived the LTC if she had it. And when LTC came on the market she likely would have been too old by that time to find an insurer to write her policy .

Like any insurance contract LTC only pays a limited amount of money for a limited amount of time and is only in play for as long as you can keep the premiums payed and given the amounts quoted doing it year after year is a tall order indeed. And insurers didn't come up with that insurance product with the
intention of losing money and rest assured they won't

FYI Medicare and her Medicare supplement her savings along with my help took care of everything and to your relief there was not a cent of Medicaid money involved. Now does that make you happy?

Moreover, Medicaid in this situation doesn't kick in until the individual is down to their last $2000 in assets. You've given them everything else you have. What more does the public interest have a right to expect from them? LTC can postpone but not eliminate having to face that reality. it's why people instead buy far less expensive life insurance. When they're gone estate recovery laws can come in and get whatever is left ..

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You posted a quote from a Nazi saying jews are a bunch of liars repeating their lies until people believe them.

You compared the Republicans to those lying Jews. Which would make the Democrats Nazis.

Ttku fren.

No I posted a quote that is applicable to the President and his followers. Nothing to do with Nazi's and jews, so zip your pants back up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And insurers didn't come up with that insurance product with the
intention of losing money and rest assured they won't
Which is why private insurance works and state sponsored redistribution of wealth does not.
FYI Medicare and her Medicare supplement her savings along with my help took care of everything and to your relief there was not a cent of Medicaid money involved. Now does that make you happy?
Sure.
Moreover, Medicaid in this situation doesn't kick in until the individual is down to their last $2000 in assets. You've given them everything else you have.
Ya except you can keep a house up to half a million dollars, a car, and any property generating a return on investment. Let's not be disengenuous here fren.
LTC can postpone but not eliminate having to face that reality.
LTC can eliminate having to face that reality, rarely is it just a postponement.
it's why people instead buy far less expensive life insurance. When they're gone estate recovery laws can come in and get whatever is left ..
They can't take from a life insurance policy. If you buy some garbage product like whole life, they can take from the savings portion, not the life insurance.
what more does the public interest have a right to expect from them
Euthanasia?