President Trump

MAKAVELI

Banned
He doesn't qualify as a whistleblower, they're just calling him that. He can testify behind closed doors if that'll make you happy. But the president has a legal right to face his accusers and have them cross examined.
If he brought the complaint, he is the whistleblower. Don't know where you got that definition from.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
He doesn't qualify as a whistleblower, they're just calling him that. He can testify behind closed doors if that'll make you happy. But the president has a legal right to face his accusers and have them cross examined.

Help me understand why the whistleblower needs to testify publicly if his complaint has been corroborated as true by testimony from firsthand witnesses who were in on Trump’s Ukraine calls.

bbsam

Staff member
Help me understand why the whistleblower needs to testify publicly if his complaint has been corroborated as true by testimony from firsthand witnesses who were in on Trump’s Ukraine calls.

Because this

0364B9C0-8771-4C80-AF98-6067D83B511F.jpeg

The sharpie never lies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Besides the fact that much of the complaint Schiff wrote and had this DNC operative file turned out to be false?

Because Eric Ciaramella was part of Biden's foreign policy team and most likely has direct knowledge of quid pro Joe's corruption that Trump was trying to get investigated.

bbsam

Staff member
Because Eric Ciaramella was part of Biden's foreign policy team and most likely has direct knowledge of quid pro Joe's corruption that Trump was trying to get investigated.
So the fact that Claramella was part of Biden’s team means that Trump didn’t do what he did?