President Trump

newfie

Yes, true, Obama fought off the Rooskies by refusing to give the Ukrainians weapons. And kept world peace by giving them Crimea. Trump said this is crazy, we must stop fighting with the Russians. And the only way to do that is give the Ukrainians weapons and heavily sanction the Russians. That's one smart president, playing right into the Russians hands.

Obama did give the Ukranians pillows to smother the Russians with

newfie

No evidence has been presented that Trump did that..

thats what the republicans have been saying. No evidence that Trump did any of that . Only one conversation where anyone spoke directly to trump and the man said I want nothing, no quid pro quo.

everything else presented by the dems has been speculation

vantexan

Do you think Ivanka would have gotten her Chinese trademarks without her family? It’s truly impossible to believe Trump cares about corruption. It takes an amazing self delusion to even consider that’s the case.
If the Chinese are giving her millions just because she's Trump's daughter then yes, that's corrupt. If she's running a business and they approved her to do business in their country then, yes, because she's Trump's daughter but would have most likely approved her because she's Trump's daughter even if he hadn't become president. Big difference.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No evidence has been presented that Trump did that. Meanwhile Hunter Biden got millions from Burisma to sit on a board that he didn't even show up for. Good work if you can get it. He admitted in the ABC interview that he most likely wouldn't have gotten it if his dad wasn't the vice-president. No experience in private equity either, but China gave his little three man firm, newly created, $1 Billion, then upped it to $1.5 Billion. His dad was Obama's point man on China too. Amazing to me that you ho-hum such things then explode over Trump mentioning the Bidens. It's the president's legal duty to ascertain whether our foreign aid, i.e. our tax dollars, will actually be used for the intended purpose or will it be stolen by corrupt officials. That it was twisted by our own corrupt officials in an attempt to unseat Trump is why so many voted for him, and why we're all disgusted with Washington. Corruption on display by the Democrats.

Interesting excuse, Nunes. Not buying it. Neither will the Judiciary Committee.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
People forget....some folks are uninsured because they choose to be!! Mostly youngins who think they're invincible.

Wouldn't it be nice to retire and not need to worry about healthcare? I know you believe in death boards and retirement concentration camps, but consider how well older folks are cared for in the European countries.

It's a big reason why they always rate highly on the best places to live in the world. The USA is way down the list, BTW.

Trumpistan health care isn't close to being the best.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What excuses? Known facts. But excusable if one is a Democrat apparently.

Where were Pompeo, Bolton, Perry, and Mulvaney? Absent. Because Trump prevented them from testifying. All had first-hand, direct knowledge of what happened. Why not let them testify so they could exonerate Trump?

Obvious, Nunes. Guilty.

newfie

That was the one exception. I think the Javelins were a great idea. Probably not Trump's. He was probably thinking track and field.

um i think you would rephrase that to say three exceptions since Trump has done much more to bolster Ukraines defenses against Russia. I know it kills the Putin argument but Trumps been slapping sanctions right and left on Russia. its his way he beats despots while he pretends he really wants to be their friend.