President Trump

vantexan

Where were Pompeo, Bolton, Perry, and Mulvaney? Absent. Because Trump prevented them from testifying. All had first-hand, direct knowledge of what happened. Why not let them testify so they could exonerate Trump?

Obvious, Nunes. Guilty.
Called executive privilege. Obama used it to cover for Eric Holder. Schiff put on this circus without any evidence other than hearsay. And Trump released the transcript after Schiff and the whistleblower said that Trump had said all kind of things in the call that he didn't say. And under the statute the whistleblower doesn't qualify as one yet Schiff won't let him testify. Why should Trump cooperate in any way when he's not allowed to face his accuser? And for the millionth time, Trump just mentioned the Bidens. You elevate that as more serious than what the Bidens actually did. Insanity.

newfie

Where were Pompeo, Bolton, Perry, and Mulvaney? Absent. Because Trump prevented them from testifying. All had first-hand, direct knowledge of what happened. Why not let them testify so they could exonerate Trump?

Obvious, Nunes. Guilty.
where was the whistle blower, Hunter biden , Adam schiff and others the republican asked to testify under oath. why not let them tesitfy to exonerate trump?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
where was the whistle blower, Hunter biden , Adam schiff and others the republican asked to testify under oath. why not let them tesitfy to exonerate trump?

Whistleblower protected BY LAW. Trump can't be exonerated because he's effing guilty. All of the individuals I named would so testify, unless they lied.

Simple, unless you're an idiot.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wouldn't it be nice to retire and not need to worry about healthcare? I know you believe in death boards and retirement concentration camps, but consider how well older folks are cared for in the European countries.

It's a big reason why they always rate highly on the best places to live in the world. The USA is way down the list, BTW.

Trumpistan health care isn't close to being the best.
I doubt (very much) that Europe gets a $7000 a month pill for their citizens for their serious ills. I had my healthcare long before Trump. I got the $7000 a month prescription (fast) and only paid a small portion of it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I doubt (very much) that Europe gets a $7000 a month pill for their citizens for their serious ills. I had my healthcare long before Trump. I got the $7000 a month prescription (fast) and only paid a small portion of it.

And your $7000 prescription filled fast proves what? Nothing.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

What's the point in having whistleblower protection if the president and his operatives can eliminate said protection? You're as bad as Trump. "The laws don't apply to me".

Yes, they do.

vantexan

What's the point in having whistleblower protection if the president and his operatives can eliminate said protection? You're as bad as Trump. "The laws don't apply to me".

Yes, they do.
The statute doesn't apply to this "whistleblower" because he only has second hand knowledge, didn't hear the conversation .