President Trump

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Hey dip :censored2: Drumpf just gave them more fuel to kill more of us. Maybe you haven't paid attention to the last 20 years. Ttku son....

this dude isn’t serious

the last time I was lurking the political forums he was ripping necons and calling Trump a New York liberal

now he’s Ben Shapiro

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey dip :censored2: Drumpf just gave them more fuel to kill more of us. Maybe you haven't paid attention to the last 20 years. Ttku son....
In your twisted liberal mind we can't stop state sponsored terrorism because terrorists dying is "fuel to kill more of us".

Your mind is rotten fren.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
this dude isn’t serious

the last time I was lurking the political forums he was ripping necons and calling Trump a New York liberal

now he’s Ben Shapiro
Once we defeat the Communists/Democratic party we can talk about redefining our foreign policy.

Things have changed. We have a domestic enemy now.

baklava

If you want hilarious watch the Democratic CNN equality town hall. These Democrat Communists are a joke you're right about that.
At least we can agree on that

Corporate media (CNN, MSNBC, Fox) would be a straight up joke if it wasn’t such effective propaganda.

Identity politics can get :censored2:ed. Good thing the new left progressive wave is about creating public goods and not screaming about made-up pronouns and intersectionality.

I just hope they don’t try to take my AK (I am a kommie afterall)

newfie

81274816_166396828047033_3806508228863328256_n.jpg

vantexan

In chess you don't announce your next move. You are one gullible dumb :censored2: . Iran won't announce their next move but you surely will know when it happens.
Hmm, you mean like Obama announcing when he was pulling troops out of Iraq, creating a vacuum filled by ISIS, resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths? That kind of move?

baklava

strangely enough Bill Clinton was possibly the most responsible one in this arena at least out of the last 5 presidents. Hmmm i wonder if any dem will complain that i keep bringing up the clintons?
Bushes, Clintons, Obama, Trump, et al represent the elite and the military industrial complex, not the American populist. The swamp is waiting to be drained.