President Trump

newfie

Bushes, Clintons, Obama, Trump, et al represent the elite and the military industrial complex, not the American populist. The swamp is waiting to be drained.

we still have to decide on trump. his detractors like to spin both sides of the argument. one that he wont listen to his advisors and two that he is a puppet controlled by his advisors.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
we still have to decide on trump. his detractors like to spin both sides of the argument. one that he wont listen to his advisors and two that he is a puppet controlled by his advisors.
I could not possibly care less about what his “detractors” (MSM) say.

He hired, but then fired, John Bolton. He may or may not represent the military industrial complex.

He most certainly represents the elite.

newfie

I could not possibly care less about what his “detractors” (MSM) say.

He hired, but then fired, John Bolton. He may or may not represent the military industrial complex.

He most certainly represents the elite.

Last time I checked there were no monks in DC. Everyone in DC is elite.

Trump has shown both support for and rejection of the Military industrial complex.

oldngray

nowhere special
85b97511a.jpg

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
umm the millionaire Bernie who preachs to us about the rich?
He preaches to us about the rich having disproportionate control over our government. He does not accept corporate/billionaire/super PAC donations.

Disagree with his policies, fine. But the man is genuine. There’s a reason he doesn’t get any positive coverage from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, and Washington Post.