President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He preaches to us about the rich having disproportionate control over our government. He does not accept corporate/billionaire/super PAC donations.

Disagree with his policies, fine. But the man is genuine. There’s a reason he doesn’t get any positive coverage from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, and Washington Post.
A genuine nutcase.

newfie

He preaches to us about the rich having disproportionate control over our government. He does not accept corporate/billionaire/super PAC donations.

Disagree with his policies, fine. But the man is genuine. There’s a reason he doesn’t get any positive coverage from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, and Washington Post.

Umm we talking about millionaire bernie? Three houses bernie who made his millions without ever holding a regular job? Wife jane who bilked a college out of millions ? Maybe theres another example of this monk in DC? you were referring to?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Umm we talking about millionaire bernie? Three houses bernie who made his millions without ever holding a regular job? Wife jane who bilked a college out of millions ? Maybe theres another example of this monk in DC? you were referring to?
Bernie who honeymooned in the USSR. Bernie who traveled to Nicaragua and hung out with sandanistas mobs protesting against America. Bernie who supported government takeover of private electric companies.

Dude is a communist.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
tHrEe hOuSeS!!!

Yes, Bernie Sanders is a millionaire. He still represents the American populist and not the elite.

baklava

And thus we have trump

I like the way you dodged the glaring hypocrisies of bernie
Bernie was screwed by Hillary, the DNC, and MSM. Would he have beaten Trump? I can’t say, but his left populism would have been undoubtedly more popular in rust belt states that were affected by NAFTA than Hillary’s corporate third-way neolib garbage.

Dodging what? I admitted he’s a millionaire. I don’t even know what coherent point you’re making for me to dodge.

newfie

Bernie was screwed by Hillary, the DNC, and MSM. Would he have beaten Trump? I can’t say, but his left populism would have been undoubtedly more popular in rust belt states that were affected by NAFTA than Hillary’s corporate third-way neolib garbage.

Dodging what? I admitted he’s a millionaire. I don’t even know what coherent point you’re making for me to dodge.

you offered him up as a monk in DC in response to my question then admit he's not and dodge the many hypocrisies of Bernie as you do here again.

baklava

you offered him up as a monk in DC in response to my question then admit he's not and dodge the many hypocrisies of Bernie as you do here again.
You make exaggerated claims and expect me to put out the fires? I don’t think so. You got nothin on Bernie. You’re dodging intellectual honesty.
Stopped by to take a peek and remind myself why I don’t bother looking at these threads anymore. Hack opinions everywhere.
Still holds up. Have a good night.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
81760340_2932174813483259_1656976237945421824_n.jpg

floridays

Nice one comrade! 50 rubles for you!
It's not your fathers democrat party. Just ask @Box Ox, I guess the party hasn't left you, comrade.
reagan.jpg

Will you continue to let the party define you? Or is the party moving more toward your core beliefs, comrade?
I think it is undeniable, no one here would consider my views remotely communist, you on the other hand are suspect.
Understand, I love America, the nation your hero wanted to "fundamentally" transform.

His words, not mine, your hero, your condonation, .....or is that your personal mission as well?