President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Does it bother you at all that the leader of your party has a political strategy based on dividing the nation? Do you support the divisiveness like that idiotic picture represents?
Divide the nation?
Into what, those who want more jobs and those who want handouts?

The Democrats are the ones who want to divide the nation. You need to open your eyes to their intersectionality, virtue signaling, race baiting, nonsense.

Box Ox

The Democrats are the ones who want to divide the nation. You need to open your eyes to their intersectionality, virtue signaling, race baiting, nonsense.

I turned on NPR tonight to hear a show host complain that black club disc jockeys invented a style of music that's now performed mostly by white DJs.

Everything is now about under-representation and oppression of minority groups and how the white man has to be the reason for all of it. It's amazing to hear highly educated people talk like that on the radio.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bernie was screwed by Hillary, the DNC, and MSM. Would he have beaten Trump? I can’t say, but his left populism would have been undoubtedly more popular in rust belt states that were affected by NAFTA than Hillary’s corporate third-way neolib garbage.

Dodging what? I admitted he’s a millionaire. I don’t even know what coherent point you’re making for me to dodge.
He has yet to comment on his wife's filing of false paperwork to get loans for a school which her actions caused to go out of business.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When I get my census form again, I will be listing my race as American. Which is not listed on the form, I wonder why? So the all powerful government lists me as Armenian.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
He has yet to comment on his wife's filing of false paperwork to get loans for a school which her actions caused to go out of business.
The school was already struggling. It was an aggressive move to expand the school that failed. Bernie is running, not Jane.

Interesting how these charges were brought forward under the Obama administration only when Bernie became a legit threat to win the primary against Hillary...or does the “deep state” only conspire against Trump?

vantexan

The school was already struggling. It was an aggressive move to expand the school that failed. Bernie is running, not Jane.

Interesting how these charges were brought forward under the Obama administration only when Bernie became a legit threat to win the primary against Hillary...or does the “deep state” only conspire against Trump?
But imagine if a Republican's spouse did similar...

baklava

And they would get a lot more coming their way than the slap on the wrist Mrs. Sanders got.
She didn’t get a slap on the wrist. She got nothing because there is nothing. It’s a 4 year old accusation that hasn’t yielded anything.

If you think Bernie is on the “inside” with the Dems you’re badly mistaken. He’s an Independent running as a Dem because he has to. Democrats don’t like him. Dem-influenced media doesn’t cover him and when they do it’s “Bernie is another old white man” tripe.

I mean, you can invent all the alternative hypotheticals you want. If you’re asking my opinion; it was politically-motivated bull:censored2: and I would have thought the same thing if it was a Republican couple that also had an otherwise-clean record.

vantexan

She didn’t get a slap on the wrist. She got nothing because there is nothing. It’s a 4 year old accusation that hasn’t yielded anything.

If you think Bernie is on the “inside” with the Dems you’re badly mistaken. He’s an Independent running as a Dem because he has to. Democrats don’t like him. Dem-influenced media doesn’t cover him and when they do it’s “Bernie is another old white man” tripe.

I mean, you can invent all the alternative hypotheticals you want. If you’re asking my opinion; it was politically-motivated bull:censored2: and I would have thought the same thing if it was a Republican couple that also had an otherwise-clean record.
If a Republican had a shot at the presidency and his\her spouse did anything that might raise an eyebrow better believe the liberal media would tar and feather both of them.

baklava

If a Republican had a shot at the presidency and his\her spouse did anything that might raise an eyebrow better believe the liberal media would tar and feather both of them.
I’m not going to defend the “liberal media” to you. I’m against all mainstream corporate media (CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc) it’s all corporate propaganda.

El Correcto

god is dead

rod

Retired 23 years
If you say so. Say hi to Cliff Claven.
I had a beer with him when he visited my town. Nice guy. About 5 of us were having an after work drink when he walked in by himself. He was in town for a golf tournament and said he needed to get away from his crowd for awhile.