President Trump

vantexan

At least Obama waited til his second term. I suppose if he thinks he won’t get a second, may as well get on with it. :)
Did you read that wrong? Obama didn't wait until his second term to slam Bush. Bush kept silent and now it seems they've become friends. Politics.

bbsam

Staff member
Jonathan Capeheart is just another guy who’s paid to be a race hustler and makes MSNBC’s TDS-based race obsession exhausting to watch.
Maybe. He does have his facts correct though. Iran has missiles before Obama. They had missiles after they signed the deal. They had missiles after Trump took office. They didn’t buy missiles with money Obama afforded them.

And let’s be honest. Racially charged rhetoric works for the president. You know it. I know it. He knows it. Does that make his supporters racist? No. It should make them uneasy and they probably shouldn’t dismiss it as “nothing”.

Nor should you dismiss Capeheart bringing up such events. Trump is the derangement. He is what is abnormal. And for some, sanctioning that abnormality as normal is dangerous. Probably the Republican Party in the long run.

Box Ox

Trump is the derangement. He is what is abnormal. And for some, sanctioning that abnormality as normal is dangerous. Probably the Republican Party in the long run.

For sure. But can Democrats overcome their Trump and race-obsessed hysteria so moderates will vote with them in November? I hope so!

Trump is indeed very likely a racist. Lotta people his age are. I just think obsessing over race in all discussions isn’t the way to beat a racist at the polls.

bbsam

Staff member
For sure. But can Democrats overcome their Trump and race-obsessed hysteria so moderates will vote with them in November? I hope so!

Trump is indeed very likely a racist. Lotta people his age are. I just think obsessing over race in all discussions isn’t the way to beat a racist at the polls.
It keeps the base engaged. Moderates will have to decide for themselves whether to let the abnormal be the standard.

bbsam

Staff member
Because he and the Bushes have become buddies. Ironic how we slam your guy, and you slam ours, and yet they have become good friends.
No it isn’t. You wouldn’t believe how many people I have as friends who consider themselves conservatives. There’s just a lot more to life than current events BS.

vantexan

A rising tide lifts all boats. I don't see Trump working to just benefit the white race. What I do see is a significant percentage of African Americans are now supporting Trump because they see him making real improvements in the quality of their lives. Who gets incarcerated more than blacks as a percentage of their population? Trump pushed through prison reform that has had a huge positive impact for blacks. Why didn't Obama? Why didn't Democrats? People are tired of the identity politics Democrats roll out every election. They want results, they want opportunities. When Democrats learn that they might win the presidency back.

vantexan

You are. Get over your outrage snowflake. I’ve been calling my best friends worse for decades.
The outrage is watching Democrats who couldn't handle losing trying everything possible for the last three years to undo an election. In spite of that the man you live to hate has made the economy better and the country stronger. Deal with it.