President Trump

vantexan

Have you forgotten what I’ve always said about impeachment? I’ll slow down for you.

Impeachment is political.
This year is an election year.
What happens in the next two weeks will be campaign material.
Democrats want republicans in tough elections to be forced into making stupid, hyper partisan votes.
The House doesn’t seem to be in play.
The senate may be.

In the future, do ttku.
Oh deary dear, just how many impeachments have occurred in our history? If you make it political and partisan don't be surprised when it bites you in the future.

bbsam

Staff member
Grasping at straws is what democrats have been doing for the last 3 years.
They’ve been doing what minority parties always do. What starts as an annoying drip, drip, drip becomes an all consuming waterfall of turmoil.
Can you think of anything at all that Trump would rather be tweeting about?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you forgotten what I’ve always said about impeachment? I’ll slow down for you.

Impeachment is political.
This year is an election year.
What happens in the next two weeks will be campaign material.
I agree with you on this.
Democrats are using taxpayer money to influence the election and attempt to subvert the will of the electorate.
Shameful Americans.

bbsam

Staff member
What you think you know is irrelevant, it's what you can prove, and the facts do not support your claim.

In fact the only witness to have actually spoken to Trump about it confirmed Trump said he was not extorting Ukraine.
What you think now is irrelevant.
Trump has been impeached.
He will be tried in the Senate.
He will fail miserably to keep his mouth shut.
He will continue to be the spectacular ass he has always been.
Senate republicans will do their best to tamp down their gag reflex as they defend him.
What you think now no longer matters.

vantexan

What you think now is irrelevant.
Trump has been impeached.
He will be tried in the Senate.
He will fail miserably to keep his mouth shut.
He will continue to be the spectacular ass he has always been.
Senate republicans will do their best to tamp down their gag reflex as they defend him.
What you think now no longer matters.
B.S. charges with a so called Speaker of the House saying she had been working on his impeachment for 2.5 years. I hope the people rise up and give the House back to the Republicans so that we don't have to go through this farce again. And I hope Pence or another Republican gets another 8 years, and that Republicans hold power for 40 years in Congress like the Dems once did, with a 7-2 conservative court to boot. And when it happens the Dems will only have themselves to blame with trying to commit a soft coup, then trying everything else possible to unseat the president, and trotting out a bunch of idiot candidates who seem intent on crashing everything. Good luck!

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
B.S. charges with a so called Speaker of the House saying she had been working on his impeachment for 2.5 years. I hope the people rise up and give the House back to the Republicans so that we don't have to go through this farce again. And I hope Pence or another Republican gets another 8 years, and that Republicans hold power for 40 years in Congress like the Dems once did, with a 7-2 conservative court to boot. And when it happens the Dems will only have themselves to blame with trying to commit a soft coup, then trying everything else possible to unseat the president, and trotting out a bunch of idiot candidates who seem intent on crashing everything. Good luck!

A "Christian" who lies like a rug? WWJD with you? Hell? Bible Camp?