President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
TyLDpLK.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I googled AngelDust and it is PCP or Phencyclidine.

Looks like it's usage as a recreational drug and in clinical use has declined precipitously.
Apparently it was was replaced by ketamine or 'K' as it is called on the streets.
'K', I have heard of and some of my festy friends use it at concerts ... I have not and don't plan to.
My spouse was on Ketamine last week post-op after a spinal fusion. Hospital using it as a pain-killer instead of opiates.
She hated it as it caused severe nausea, dizziness and hallucinations for her and asked that it be discontinued.

oldngray

nowhere special
My spouse was on Ketamine last week post-op after a spinal fusion. Hospital using it as a pain-killer instead of opiates.
She hated it as it caused severe nausea, dizziness and hallucinations for her and asked that it be discontinued.

Opiates are widely abused but for some people they are the best option as a pain killer with fewest side effects. The problem is many doctors are afraid to prescribe any. Ruined by those who use them recreationally instead of legitimate need.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Opiates are widely abused but for some people they are the best option as a pain killer with fewest side effects. The problem is many doctors are afraid to prescribe any. Ruined by those who use them recreationally instead of legitimate need.
I've been taking hydrocodone for years and I take it only for pain.
I am prescribed 60 pills per month
Some days I'll take 4 or 6 pills if the pain is very high and when I don't hurt, I may take none for a week or more.
I am very 'scared' of becoming addicted so hopefully I never get addicted.
I've never been addicted to anything except cheeseburgers but I know that can change and sneak up on you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I seen that reaction in people and I've also seen the dissociative effects in some people.
I've seen others that it affects only in a positive manner.
I'm satisfied with cannabis myself when going to a concert or festival.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've been taking hydrocodone for years and I take it only for pain.
I am prescribed 60 pills per month
Some days I'll take 4 or 6 pills if the pain is very high and when I don't hurt, I may take none for a week or more.
I am very 'scared' of becoming addicted so hopefully I never get addicted.
I've never been addicted to anything except cheeseburgers but I know that can change and sneak up on you.

Hydrocodone is the weakest opiate and worked best for me. Percocet knocked me out too much and the one time I had dilaudid it made me sick as a dog.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hydrocodone is the weakest opiate and worked best for me. Percocet knocked me out too much and the one time I had dilaudid it made me sick as a dog.
I only used Percocet when I broke 3 ribs a couple years ago.
It really stopped the pain that hydrocodone only dulled.
It knocked me out too ... one of the few times in the last 4 or 5 years I could get to sleep.
By a week after breaking my ribs, the high pain was manageable with hydrocodone, so I threw the rest away.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Funny - MSNBC is trying to make a big deal that Trump answered Comey testimony questions while the Romanian President was there for a joint news conference.
MSNBC seemed to miss the point that the press asked the questions.
Goofballs!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I only used Percocet when I broke 3 ribs a couple years ago.
It really stopped the pain that hydrocodone only dulled.
It knocked me out too ... one of the few times in the last 4 or 5 years I could get to sleep.
By a week after breaking my ribs, the high pain was manageable with hydrocodone, so I gave the rest away.
Might want to keep that little gem to yourself...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My wife was on dilaudid in addition to the Ketamine for the first 12 hours post-op. Didn't like either so they changed her over to oral oxycodone.
Have had major issues getting her oxycodone refilled two weeks in a row now. Damn prescription insurer SaveRX treats you like a drug addict.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My wife was on dilaudid in addition to the Ketamine for the first 12 hours post-op. Didn't like either so they changed her over to oral oxycodone.
Have had major issues getting her oxycodone refilled two weeks in a row now. Damn prescription insurer SaveRX treats you like a drug addict.
In Georgia, if you are prescribed opioids, they check you for a range of 'highly abused' drugs including:
Opiate Screen None Detected
Amphetamine Screen None Detected
Benzodiazepines Screen None Detected
Cocaine(Metab.)Screen, None Detected
Methadone Screen None Detected
Oxycodone Screen None Detected
MARIJUANA SCREEN Positive - Off the chart
METHANPHETAMINE SCREEN None Detected

And the test costs $79 which is not covered by either Medicare or UPS insurances.

BrownArmy

It’s Not the Crime, It’s the Culture

"If past is prologue, this investigation will drag on for a while. The Clinton people thought the Whitewater investigation might last six months, but the inquiries lasted over seven years. The Trump investigation will lead in directions nobody can now anticipate. When the Whitewater investigation started, Monica Lewinsky was an unknown college student and nobody had any clue that an investigation into an Arkansas land deal would turn into an investigation about sex..."