President Trump

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Hydrocodone is the weakest opiate and worked best for me. Percocet knocked me out too much and the one time I had dilaudid it made me sick as a dog.
Hydrocodone is not even close to the most weak opiate for pain relief. And a percocet is just labeling for oxycodone with acetaminophen.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hydrocodone is not even close to the most weak opiate for pain relief. And a percocet is just labeling for oxycodone with acetaminophen.

I was prescribed hydrocodone after my elbow surgeries; prior to this, my idea of pain meds was Tylenol. I gotta tell ya-----I can see how people can get hooked on that stuff. I was very careful to take just the prescribed dosage at the frequency listed on the label.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to break them in half......I was like the character in 'reefer madness' , afraid to get hooked. Used Tylenol or Aleve when they were enough to work.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I used to break them in half......I was like the character in 'reefer madness' , afraid to get hooked. Used Tylenol or Aleve when they were enough to work.

My ex is an RN and shares my opinion on controlled meds; my former SIL, on the other hand, was a walking pharmacy, freely passing out controlled meds like they were Skittles.

Sportello

aoHIEdz.png

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I like this comparison of Obama and Trump ... it's close to my feelings about these two 'not-leaders'.

With Republicans and Democrats drowning themselves in a sea of lunacy, ... those of us with the ability to objectively deduce the truth in these matters, we see that fact with each new revelation.

Obama, as it turns out, was not a foreign-born Muslim bent on selling out America’s interests. Rather, he was simply a dishonest, bungling stooge, who continued the trend of a failing foreign policy, a broken healthcare system, and carelessly added to our overwhelming debt.

Likewise, Trump is not a Manchurian candidate for Putin. Rather, he is simply an ill-mannered, inexperienced narcissist, who will further antagonize our broken foreign policy, fail to fix our healthcare system, and continue turning a blind-eye towards our insurmountable debt.

Commit Suicide by Testimony – The Lowdown On Liberty

rod

Retired 23 years
I like this comparison of Obama and Trump ... it's close to my feelings about these two 'not-leaders'.

With Republicans and Democrats drowning themselves in a sea of lunacy, ... those of us with the ability to objectively deduce the truth in these matters, we see that fact with each new revelation.

Obama, as it turns out, was not a foreign-born Muslim bent on selling out America’s interests. Rather, he was simply a dishonest, bungling stooge, who continued the trend of a failing foreign policy, a broken healthcare system, and carelessly added to our overwhelming debt.

Likewise, Trump is not a Manchurian candidate for Putin. Rather, he is simply an ill-mannered, inexperienced narcissist, who will further antagonize our broken foreign policy, fail to fix our healthcare system, and continue turning a blind-eye towards our insurmountable debt.

I glad there are at least two of us who think Obama wasn't God's gift to politics. I was beginning to wonder. (no--Trump isn't either)

It will be fine

My hope is Americans take this opportunity to remember the founders plan of a weak executive. It's time for the people's branch to reassert its power over the government. In some respects the republican congress is doing that. They are trying to push their bills through without any input from the White House. We saw that in the spending bill, they basically ignored Trump and did what they wanted.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My hope is Americans take this opportunity to remember the founders plan of a weak executive. It's time for the people's branch to reassert its power over the government. In some respects the republican congress is doing that. They are trying to push their bills through without any input from the White House. We saw that in the spending bill, they basically ignored Trump and did what they wanted.
I agree 100%!
A weak President will help decentralize the US Government.
I personally feel it is time to think about rewriting the US Constitution to reflect and BETTER support the realities of the modern/global world in which the US Government supports the freedom of the USA citizen.

It will be fine

I agree 100%!
A weak President will help decentralize the US Government.
I personally feel it is time to think about rewriting the US Constitution to reflect and BETTER support the realities of the modern/global world in which the US Government supports the freedom of the USA citizen.
Not sure I'm with you on a rewrite of the constitution. I don't think our current leaders are up to par with the founders, but perhaps that's just a recency bias.

It is nice to see states asserting their own authority in opposition to Trump as well. It's hard to sell democrats on states rights while they hold the White House. Trump will bring a stronger focus to local and state elections. Hopefully they realize how dangerous executive overreach can be now that it's not their guy overreaching.

newfie

maybe we can give him more then 5 months to make that determination.

in fairness to the man he has been fighting a serious snowflake headwind so far.