President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes voters are going to turn out in droves for Democrats who want open borders.
7452ec0c.jpg

Sportello

Why Did Obama Free This Terrorist?

“In May 1981, Lopez was arrested after police pulled him over for a traffic violation. He was caught with a handgun with a filed-down serial number and a fake ID. When investigators searched the Chicago apartment tied to his fake ID, they found bags of dynamite, blasting caps, a bomb timer, an automatic weapon and assorted paraphernalia, including a bomb-making manual for FALN members. He was eventually sentenced to 55 years in prison on a variety of charges, including seditious conspiracy, attempted armed robbery, explosives possession, car theft and weapons violations.

Although there was strong circumstantial evidence of Lopez’s participation in FALN attacks—he traveled to New York from Chicago the day before five bombs were detonated there in 1974, and left the city the day after, for instance—law enforcement officials were never been able to conclusively link him to specific bombings.”
Was he not deserving? Would you not fight for what you believe in?

Don't bother answering.

Box Ox

Was he not deserving? Would you not fight for what you believe in?

Don't bother answering.

Is Lopez some kind of redeemable Puerto Rican patriot in your mind?

Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional Puertorriqueña - Wikipedia

“The Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (English: Armed Forces of National Liberation, FALN) was a Puerto Rican clandestine paramilitary organization that, through direct action, advocated complete independence for Puerto Rico. It carried out more than 130 bomb attacks in the United States between 1974 and 1983, including a 1975 bombing of the Fraunces Tavern in New York City that killed four people.”

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You understand that harvesting wild game is conservation.... don't you ?
Not always. Wisconsin's DNR will raise 75,000 pheasant a year and release them on public hunting grounds just so we can shoot them. Can't tell you how many hundreds of thousands of game fish they stock each year just so the FIB's have something to catch.

bbsam

Staff member
Not always. Wisconsin's DNR will raise 75,000 pheasant a year and release them on public hunting grounds just so we can shoot them. Can't tell you how many hundreds of thousands of game fish they stock each year just so the FIB's have something to catch.
Some beautiful country up there in the Wisconsin wilds. My uncle passed away at his cabin last year in northern Wisconsin. A real hunter’s paradise. Several miles back off a service road so secluded that my cousin had to meet the ambulance or they’d never have found it. He loved that place. It’s on my bucket list to get out to that cabin some day.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Some beautiful country up there in the Wisconsin wilds. My uncle passed away at his cabin last year in northern Wisconsin. A real hunter’s paradise. Several miles back off a service road so secluded that my cousin had to meet the ambulance or they’d never have found it. He loved that place. It’s on my bucket list to get out to that cabin some day.
Let me know when and where. I'll go along.:thumbup: