President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am sorry but I use to be very fair with Trump and what he talks about/says. I am sorry but this just takes the cake :

Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

IMO , he really is an idiot.
Except he's right.

He came out early and put travel restrictions on. Democrats called him racist.

He starts a panel to address the issue. Democrats called him racist, because they're all white men.

He appoints Pence to oversee the people working on this problem. Democrats blame Pence for the AIDS epidemic. No joke, you can't make up this nonsense.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Except he's right.

He starts a panel to address the issue. Democrats called him racist, because they're all white men.

He appoints Pence to oversee the people working on this problem. Democrats blame Pence for the AIDS epidemic. No joke, you can't make up this nonsense.
No worries. A miracle will happen and the coronavirus will just disappear.

Indecisi0n

Except he's right.

Its not a hoax. There is nothing wrong with him say " Democrats were wrong when they said......" but to come out and call all these things hoax's and fake news just makes him look like an idiot. I get his point but we aren't 10 years old. Just because someone says a lie about me doesn't mean I need to come back at them. My track record should be enough to speak for itself and that's that I would point out. I would ask what have the democrats done lately for the people ? Don't attack, be smart about it. Why can't he or his people understand that? As much as I do not like the president I still don't want to see him fail which in turn makes all of us fail. It's like not liking your pilot and wishing he would fail in flight while your on the same plane.

This entire republican vs democrat war needs to stop (I know it won't).

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Its not a hoax. There is nothing wrong with him say " Democrats were wrong when they said......" but to come out and call all these things hoax's and fake news just makes him look like an idiot. I get his point but we aren't 10 years old. Just because someone says a lie about me doesn't mean I need to come back at them. My track record should be enough to speak for itself and that's that I would point out. I would ask what have the democrats done lately for the people ? Don't attack, be smart about it. Why can't he or his people understand that? As much as I do not like the president I still don't want to see him fail which in turn makes all of us fail. It's like not liking your pilot and wishing he would fail in flight while your on the same plane.

This entire republican vs democrat war needs to stop (I know it won't).
When Democrats come out and say the coronavirus outbreak is Trump's fault, and the AIDS epidemic was Pence's fault.... Ya man, that is a hoax.

Indecisi0n

When Democrats come out and say the coronavirus outbreak is Trump's fault, and the AIDS epidemic was Pence's fault.... Ya man, that is a hoax.
If anyone in their right would believe that one man is responsible for the outbreak is an idiot. We (able minded people) all know that's not the case. He did travel bans/restrictions which was appropriate. For someone to second guess him is going to happen EVERY TIME. Shake it off and keep moving. Why pay them any attention ? Is his ego that fragle?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If anyone in their right would believe that one man is responsible for the outbreak is an idiot. We (able minded people) all know that's not the case. He did travel bans/restrictions which was appropriate. For someone to second guess him is going to happen EVERY TIME. Shake it off and keep moving. Why pay them any attention ? Is his ego that fragle?
Because it's an election year, that's why the Democrats spread these lies. He has to counter punch because the media doesn't cover him fairly.

newfie

II get his point but we aren't 10 years old. Just because someone says a lie about me and the media spins it like its gospel doesn't mean I need to come back at them. .

added some content to your statement. the fact is this coronavirus has also become political and everyone with a 401k and other investments is suffering the consequences

bbsam

Staff member
every liberal in the country let by their leadership and spun by the media. you would think we had a million cases in this country listing to pelosi and schumer instead of only having 60
Only 60? Considering how easily it spreads and how hard it is to diagnose, are you confident with that number? I mean someone could test negative today and be positive three days from now and not know it til he spread it to 30 other people. Numbers don’t mean a whole lot when there’s nothing definite about them.