President Trump

vantexan

Sequestration was the leading cause of military shortfalls. I believe we went 3 years without a national budget and spending levels reverted back to previous spending levels. Our annual deficits fell but programs suffered from lack of spending.
True, and we didn't get budgets because Obama submitted unrealistic budgets that no Republican Congress would pass. Which resulted in him legislating by executive order.

Up In Smoke

The question is what can be cut without a lot of screaming from Democrats? Besides the military of course.
In my opinion, the corporate tax cuts were too deep 35% to 21% in one year. A gradual cut of 1-2% per year would have made more sense. The elephant in the room will have to be addressed. SS, medicare and medicaid will have to be overhauled. Taking caps off, raising the retirement and medicare ages and means testing will all help to reduce the debt. It's political suicide but the person with the guts to do it will change our fortunes forever. Of course social programs, healthcare and education have to be pared back as well. Dare to dream.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why are there dead people in Europe when they have universal healthcare?
Lols. How many are dead in America from the virus?

checkmate liberals.

What a tool. Your "logic" is astounding. Give it a week and see where we're at, Mr. Snap-On.

Keep fluffing your fearless leader as he tries to diminish the threat.

vantexan

What a tool. Your "logic" is astounding. Give it a week and see where we're at, Mr. Snap-On.

There were two doctors discussing the myths about the coronavirus today on Facebook. They said for most it's like a mild case of the flu. The ones getting the serious infections generally are older with respiratory issues already. Most of the dead are from that group. So it's not Ebola or the Spanish Flu but it can kill you, especially if you already have respiratory issues or a compromised immune system.

bbsam

Staff member
There were two doctors discussing the myths about the coronavirus today on Facebook. They said for most it's like a mild case of the flu. The ones getting the serious infections generally are older with respiratory issues already. Most of the dead are from that group. So it's not Ebola or the Spanish Flu but it can kill you, especially if you already have respiratory issues or a compromised immune system.
Oh. Doctors on Facebook. I was afraid you’d reference something silly like doctors on Infowars.

El Correcto

god is dead

Wow it was just a question, no need to be so angry fren. Sounds like you’re hoping Americans die so you can have a political win.

I’ll pray for you.