President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

bbsam

Staff member
They think the DemWits are a hoax ... which is what Trump meant.
I guess he thought it was obvious and certainly implied.
Kennedy, the republican Kennedy was grilling Trump’s acting DHS Secretary and the guy was a complete maroon. I know you like to believe all of government is bad but a lot of it is incompetent even before a president puts bootlickers and butt kissers in charge. It gets even worse then.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Kennedy, the republican Kennedy was grilling Trump’s acting DHS Secretary and the guy was a complete maroon. I know you like to believe all of government is bad but a lot of it is incompetent even before a president puts bootlickers and butt kissers in charge. It gets even worse then.
I know ... it bothered me when Biden was put in charge during Obama's presidency.
I guess all VPs are 'bootlickers and butt kissers'. :sick:

vantexan

U.S. stock futures sink, suggesting the worst isn’t over for Wall Street

Damn. Looks like Wall Street is taking this virus stuff seriously. Don’t they know it’s all a hoax and it will all disappear in a few weeks? It’s just the flu. Sneezing, coughing, puking...then everything’s better!!
I pointed out it can kill which you then attacked the source. In other words if the MSM is playing up the seriousness of it to attack Trump then no one better say it's not as bad as being portrayed. Let me spell it out for you. If you get a bad case of it it's damn serious. If you are older and have other health issues, especially respiratory issues, it's likely to turn into something serious and much more likely to be fatal. But it isn't Ebola, the Spanish Flu, or the Bubonic Plague. And if the MSM is whipping up a frenzy to blame Trump they are being irresponsible.

It will be fine

I pointed out it can kill which you then attacked the source. In other words if the MSM is playing up the seriousness of it to attack Trump then no one better say it's not as bad as being portrayed. Let me spell it out for you. If you get a bad case of it it's damn serious. If you are older and have other health issues, especially respiratory issues, it's likely to turn into something serious and much more likely to be fatal. But it isn't Ebola, the Spanish Flu, or the Bubonic Plague. And if the MSM is whipping up a frenzy to blame Trump they are being irresponsible.
Saying Trump is clearly unprepared isn’t saying the virus is his fault. It’s saying the American response to the virus is his fault. When you fire everyone responsible for responding to pandemics it’s your fault when one breaks out and the response is inadequate. This isn’t a conspiracy by the media.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Saying Trump is clearly unprepared isn’t saying the virus is his fault. It’s saying the American response to the virus is his fault. When you fire everyone responsible for responding to pandemics it’s your fault when one breaks out and the response is inadequate. This isn’t a conspiracy by the media.
So not having those people sit around doing nothing hurt the response?

Get real bro.

vantexan

Exactly how is the Federal government unprepared? Serious question. They could ask for $10 Billion more. Won't stop the virus. Experts already have said wearing a face mask won't do much good. Have to get enough infected to start a quarantine. So how would you combat it?