President Trump

rod

Retired 23 years
lol.....no.
5e6a58e684159f61963287a2
So Diarrhea is "Rare" with COVID-19? What's with the run on TP then? :-)

newfie

#newfie
#DriveInDriveOut
#Old Man Jingles

Serious question, in your mind has Trump handled anything wrong during his presidency?

Thanks.

As I've said many times before Trump has taken actions like shutting down air traffic and deregulating that have never been done by previous presidents.

I think if he has done anything wrong its what all politicians do which is to try to calm fears and downplay the potential threat.

Since we're having an honest moment we have 57 deaths. 20 of them in one nursing home in seattle. This disease hit the US in late january . Wuhan was easily losing 57 each day when this hit them. China and korea are already leveling off.

so your question does the miniscule number of deaths very slowly populating here really require the blame question and the hysteria that the media is driving this with?

are we americans or democrats and republicans?

It will be fine

As I've said many times before Trump has taken actions like shutting down air traffic and deregulating that have never been done by previous presidents.

I think if he has done anything wrong its what all politicians do which is to try to calm fears and downplay the potential threat.

Since we're having an honest moment we have 57 deaths. 20 of them in one nursing home in seattle. This disease hit the US in late january . Wuhan was easily losing 57 each day when this hit them. China and korea are already leveling off.

so your question does the miniscule number of deaths very slowly populating here really require the blame question and the hysteria that the media is driving this with?

are we americans or democrats and republicans?
So that’s a no on if Trump has ever done anything wrong as president?

newfie

Except Trump does it most often by lying.

because thats what you need to think in order to get through your daily miserable liberal life.

this thing is still nothing more then the flu . healthy americans have nothing to fear. children have nothing to fear
so you're right trump is lying because the flu is actually worse.