President Trump

Re-Raise

ah yes the old you're kicking my ass with facts can you please give me some personal information about you to attack you on since I am too stupid to attack you on facts routine. I think I have seen this one a few gazillion times here.
You can lie, like old road if you are embarrassed of the truth.

I really am trying to understand who you are

newfie

You can lie, like old road if you are embarrassed of the truth.

I really am trying to understand who you are

I'm not your buddy and I'm not looking to marry you. I'm not loading your gun for you simply because you're too stupid to fight your own battles.

newfie

Keep worshipping the Supreme Leader. He will make everything better for people like you

I am grateful for your permission. it is all I needed so I can now have a happy life.

is it sinking in yet that you're really trying to manipulate me with some really silly nonsense?

BrownArmy

so you're going to try to say we knew the everything we needed about this disease on December 31st . when we all know china would not give us any information on the disease. when we didn't have our own first case until late January ?

are you really going to float this nonsense here because you don't think anyone will challenge your bull:censored2:?

Everything I posted was true.

The fact remains, the USA knew about this since the first week of January.

Did China lie?

Obviously.

I wasn’t attacking anyone, why are you on defense?

newfie

Everything I posted was true.

The fact remains, the USA knew about this since the first week of January.

Did China lie?

Obviously.

I wasn’t attacking anyone, why are you on defense?

every thing you posted is liberal generated nonsense .

from wikopedia

Side effects
The most common adverse effects are a mild nausea and occasional stomach cramps with mild diarrhea. The most serious adverse effects affect the eye, with dose-related retinopathy as a concern even after hydroxychloroquine use is discontinued.[2] For short-term treatment of acute malaria, adverse effects can include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, heart problems, reduced appetite, headache, nausea and vomiting.[2]

If you have seen the warnings on any medications then you know this list is extremely short of what you often see for any medications.

BrownArmy

every thing you posted is liberal generated nonsense .

from wikopedia

Side effects
The most common adverse effects are a mild nausea and occasional stomach cramps with mild diarrhea. The most serious adverse effects affect the eye, with dose-related retinopathy as a concern even after hydroxychloroquine use is discontinued.[2] For short-term treatment of acute malaria, adverse effects can include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, heart problems, reduced appetite, headache, nausea and vomiting.[2]

If you have seen the warnings on any medications then you know this list is extremely short of what you often see for any medications.

Nice, did you just copy/paste from the first page you found?

I’ll bow to your medical expertise.

I’ll ignore my mother and aunt (both nurses) who say, sure it’s good for what it’s good for, but there’s a reason it’s not off the shelf.

You posted side effects for a patient for whom their doctor decided that was an appropriate drug for their particular ailment, along with monitoring and follow up.

There are certain people for whom that drug isn’t appropriate at all, because of other drugs they may be on or other underlying health issues.

There’s a reason it’s a prescription drug.

Faucci was correct.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nice, did you just copy/paste from the first page you found?

I’ll bow to your medical expertise.

I’ll ignore my mother and aunt (both nurses) who say, sure it’s good for what it’s good for, but there’s a reason it’s not off the shelf.

You posted side effects for a patient for whom their doctor decided that was an appropriate drug for their particular ailment, along with monitoring and follow up.

There are certain people for whom that drug isn’t appropriate at all, because of other drugs they may be on or other underlying health issues.

There’s a reason it’s a prescription drug.

Faucci was correct.
Your mom and aunt sound like liberals.

BrownArmy

Your mom and aunt sound like liberals.

One is, one isn’t.

However, they have eighty combined years in the nursing profession.

One is the head nurse in the Infectious Disease department at a major hospital in Boston, the other is one of several head nurses in the Radiology department at a different major hospital in Boston.

Sorry, I’ll take medical advice from them before I do from Newfie.

newfie

N

LOL, what nonsense.
ok I'll raise you and uncle, three cousins and a daughter who all say you're wrong.