President Trump

It will be fine

No that was China, you know the government that would have you locked up for speaking this way.
China had a targeted shutdown. Trump ignored warnings for months and didn’t get the nation prepared. The global economy is suffering from his incompetence.

Is it a rule somewhere in right wing land that you have to use whataboutism to defend your policy failures?

El Correcto

god is dead
China had a targeted shutdown. Trump ignored warnings for months and didn’t get the nation prepared. The global economy is suffering from his incompetence.

Is it a rule somewhere in right wing land that you have to use whataboutism to defend your policy failures?
Yes they had a targeted shutdown on information and locking people up for speaking of it while allowing 5 million people to leave Wuhan freely during the outbreak leading to global contamination. All the while lying and covering up what they knew.

newfie

their shut down included welding doors shut so people couldnt escape if there had been a fire. you're welcome to move there if you think they did a great job.

El Correcto

god is dead
their shut down included welding doors shut so people couldnt escape if there had been a fire. you're welcome to move there if you think they did a great job.
He is acting like they contained it. They didn’t.
He is now trusting that it is under control in China, it probably isn’t.

But this is all Trump’s fault and he is the reason the world is suffering.

It will be fine

Yes they had a targeted shutdown on information and locking people up for speaking of it while allowing 5 million people to leave Wuhan freely during the outbreak leading to global contamination. All the while lying and covering up what they knew.
Wow. They shut down all information but you still know all that bad stuff. Funny how that works.

newfie

I agree which is why I call his supporters cult members.

your cult is much stronger. 3.5 years of trying to fabricate something to nail trump with, who cares if you destroy the country in the meantime.

WHO called this a pandemic on January 20th. Trump shut down flights from china the next day. a month and a half later and you guys are trying to blame trump because he did not anticipate this type of disease and completely overhaul our response to the this type of unique disease.

you libs let Obama blame bush for 8 years yet you're ready to hang trump after a month and a half .

BrownArmy

your cult is much stronger. 3.5 years of trying to fabricate something to nail trump with, who cares if you destroy the country in the meantime.

WHO called this a pandemic on January 20th. Trump shut down flights from china the next day. a month and a half later and you guys are trying to blame trump because he did not anticipate this type of disease and completely overhaul our response to the this type of unique disease.

you libs let Obama blame bush for 8 years yet you're ready to hang trump after a month and a half .

China informed the WHO about the rampant virus infection in Wuhan on Dec. 31st...probably a month too late.

Maybe they thought they could contain it.

The WHO informed the USA immediately.

When Trump says, ‘Who knew this was happening?’, the answer is, the USA did, by the first of this year.

El Correcto

god is dead
China informed the WHO about the rampant virus infection in Wuhan on Dec. 31st...probably a month too late.

Maybe they thought they could contain it.

The WHO informed the USA immediately.

When Trump says, ‘Who knew this was happening?’, the answer is, the USA did, by the first of this year.
Lmao.
They didn’t inform WHO it was people to people transmission. They lied.

newfie

so you're going to try to say we knew the everything we needed about this disease on December 31st . when we all know china would not give us any information on the disease. when we didn't have our own first case until late January ?

are you really going to float this nonsense here because you don't think anyone will challenge your bull:censored2:?

newfie

Can you honestly answer your education level and what part of the country you live in?

ah yes the old you're kicking my ass with facts can you please give me some personal information about you to attack you on since I am too stupid to attack you on facts routine. I think I have seen this one a few gazillion times here.

Re-Raise

ah yes the old you're kicking my ass with facts can you please give me some personal information about you to attack you on since I am too stupid to attack you on facts routine. I think I have seen this one a few gazillion times here.
Is that an answer?