President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One is, one isn’t.

However, they have eighty combined years in the nursing profession.

One is the head nurse in the Infectious Disease department at a major hospital in Boston, the other is one of several head nurses in the Radiology department at a different major hospital in Boston.

Sorry, I’ll take medical advice from them before I do from Newfie.
I listen to Dr Fauci or Tony as Trump calls him.

newfie

OK mister, take some of that silver nitrate Dr. Oz is hawking, you’ll be fine.
I'm fine now . Your side is trying to spin this possible cure as some type of death drug. Its been around and used for 50 years.

this is being used in conjuction with another medication and proving to be very effective on a somewhat limited scale of use. Why would we reject a possible cure just because we hate Trump

MAKAVELI

I'm fine now . Your side is trying to spin this possible cure as some type of death drug. Its been around and used for 50 years.

this is being used in conjuction with another medication and proving to be very effective on a somewhat limited scale of use. Why would we reject a possible cure just because we hate Trump
Fauci called it anecdotal. Ttku.....

BrownArmy

and clarified what he meant later, which does not help your response

One of the only guys to counter Trump’s nonsense onstage in real time, my hero.

Guy, Faucci’s point is that the French and Chinese data is anecdotal.

If I told you that I was sick for a week, and then on the seventh day of my sickness I ate peach yogurt, and on the eighth day I felt remarkably better, that’s anecdotal.

It doesn’t mean hand out peach yogurt like it’s a miracle cure.

In Nov. 2008' a "President Obama" thread was established and in less than a week, President Trump will take the center ring in this circus we call the United States. Love him, hate him or anything in between but have at it too your hearts desire. My own view is politicians are like the dummy in a dunking booth, the more you keep them in the water and all wet, the better it is for everyone else.

That said, I found this one a great knee slapper but mostly because I'm descended from the peoples who caused Hadrian to build that wall in the first place and a wall I'm quite proud of to be honest.

16113912_10154361127538230_5791115679648974501_n.jpg

Good luck to all you Trumpers and never let up to all you Thumpers!
;)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fauci called it anecdotal. Ttku.....
So what does that mean in context!? LOL
Go look it up because you don't have a clue.

OK I'll help you out:
Dr. Fauci is a scientist.
In this context, it means ad hoc or unscientific.
You could have 10,000 people who got well after taking the drug(s) and every single person got better.
A scientist will not accept that as proof because no scientific studies have been done to determine validity.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Context? It means it's not proven to be effective. Hope this helps....
Glad you replied before I gave you the answer.
It helps a lot because you are wrong as usual.

This is what he meant:
You could have 10,000 people who got well after taking the drug(s) and every single person got better.
A scientist will not accept that as proof because no scientific studies have been done to determine validity.

MAKAVELI

Glad you replied before I gave you the answer.
You are wrong as usual.

This is what he meant:
In other words it's not proven. Damn you're :censored2:ing dense. Lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One of the only guys to counter Trump’s nonsense onstage in real time, my hero.

Guy, Faucci’s point is that the French and Chinese data is anecdotal.

If I told you that I was sick for a week, and then on the seventh day of my sickness I ate peach yogurt, and on the eighth day I felt remarkably better, that’s anecdotal.

It doesn’t mean hand out peach yogurt like it’s a miracle cure.
That was not what has been reported.

In this context, anecdotal means ad hoc or unscientific.
A scientist will not accept that as proof because it is no scientific studies have been done to determine validity.