President Trump

BrownArmy

Because he is a scientist and the "study has not been peer reviewed".
He also indicated the study group was not large enough.
He did say that he felt positive about the possibilities of the drugs but "I am a scientist and these drugs have not been studied extensively using multiple tests in varying populations and not subjected to a peer review." Note: I'm sure I didn't get his quote correct in it's entirety.

Trump’s Embrace of Unproven Drugs to Treat Coronavirus Defies Science

Indecisi0n

What do you think he said wrong?

He is announcing fda fast tracking of a drug to treat the virus. Reporter attacks him for it and gives him loaded questions. Trump is trying to inform and give hope to the American people.

Trump is right, the reporter is garbage.
Sorry Dave but I am done with you. You can't have one serious conversation. Bye bye

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorry Dave but I am done with you. You can't have one serious conversation. Bye bye
I'm being serious you're the one spinning crap. The reporters shouldn't be putting down the guy for fast tracking a treatment.

They have infected and death counts up at the bottom of their 'news' shows like this is a freaking basketball game. Stop fear mongering and playing politics.

Box Ox

It’s a cult. An attack on the leader is an attack on them. His supporters here can’t even bring themselves to say he’s ever done anything wrong as president.

pAbqjrb.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
He has no capacity for empathy so he sees everything as an attack. It’s very strange behavior.
I think it is his narcissism, so yeah lacking empathy goes along with it. Narcissists always have to portray a positive and strong image of themselves to others, and constantly reinforce this false image. since they are insecure and petulant deep down and cannot handle criticism, it is just a coping mechanism

cachmeifucan

Trump = orange Jesus he can do no wrong. I'm so glad he won. The governor of Illinois is waiting on the federal government. How about make a decision on your own. Every state should be shut down 2 weeks everything even ups post office fed ex. Everyone except nurses and doctors everyone should have a 2 week supply of food

I'm being serious you're the one spinning crap. The reporters shouldn't be putting down the guy for fast tracking a treatment.

They have infected and death counts up at the bottom of their 'news' shows like this is a freaking basketball game. Stop fear mongering and playing politics.
But he’s bullsheeting. Can’t you see that? Why do you think the Dr., the expert, spoke right up to gently correct him? The man is a con and you are the mark.