President Trump

vantexan

How does your brain think this response is related to my comment? It’s like you’re a bot that posts random rightwing nonsense regardless of context.
Easy peasy. If you think we must run trials first opt out of taking it. Might lose a bunch of liberals who are against anything Trump does, but that's a risk worth taking....

Nolimitz

Of course we need to test it but he is the president we have to at least try it. Doctors say hold on let's wait until more people die. Trump :censored2: that ship let's get it to everyone it can't hurt and and if it works it could save hundreds of thousands of people just in our country if it doesn't work then we will still be looking for a cure or vaccine. Dumb as says we haven't done long term studies and waste valuable time and money they think we need more government funding to study if the drug works. It won't kill you by taking it so try and find out

LSD for everyone! its working for you

Non sequitur

How does your brain think this response is related to my comment? It’s like you’re a bot that posts random rightwing nonsense regardless of context.
I'd trust my HR manager to tell the truth over a left leaning world view.
Obviously I'm coming from a different paradigm, so I understand the disconnect.
Understanding is something often claimed but rarely done.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So you think he's lying and knows the medicine doesn't work.

Ok, I'll leave you to your conspiracy theories.

SMH

He's misinformed at the very least. Did you know that Glenn Beck was promoting the anti-malaria drug in conjunction with an "expert" who lied about his credentials? That isn't a conspiracy, but simply what happened. Elon Musk was also touting it, with no proof of it being effective.

All anecdotal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree with you that Obama's pandemic response team created an inadequate plan.

Luckily Trump was president otherwise Democrats would still be following it.

You are insane. The Obama team won praise for doing an excellent job. Trump probably disbanded it because it was something Obama did during his presidency. He seems obsessed with undoing anything and everything Obama got through, even if it's ridiculous to eliminate it.

Killing the pandemic response team is an excellent example of Trump's idiocy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are insane. The Obama team won praise for doing an excellent job. Trump probably disbanded it because it was something Obama did during his presidency. He seems obsessed with undoing anything and everything Obama got through, even if it's ridiculous to eliminate it.

Killing the pandemic response team is an excellent example of Trump's idiocy.
Eat your daily helping of The Washington ComPost you demwit:

No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there.

It will be fine

Trumps claims he learned about coronavirus from the newspaper.
I don’t know what worse, that he thinks we believe that or that he thinks that would be comforting. Admitting he doesn’t listen to the best intelligence briefings he has access to is not a positive.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trumps claims he learned about coronavirus from the newspaper.
I don’t know what worse, that he thinks we believe that or that he thinks that would be comforting. Admitting he doesn’t listen to the best intelligence briefings he has access to is not a positive.

A president who doesn't read, does zero research, and depends on Fox News for his "answers" is pretty sad. I'm sure, he's "going with his gut" on this too, ignoring what the experts say.

That is truly dangerous.