President Trump

Non sequitur

He gets lobbed a softball to help comfort the nation and he flips out like a toddler. People think this man is a great leader.
As you run to the Depot in your Prius to purchase Chinese made solar panels just remember your former president gave you the right to choose what bathroom you think describes you.
Thank God NPR never loses reception.

It will be fine

As you run to the Depot in your Prius to purchase Chinese made solar panels just remember your former president gave you the right to choose what bathroom you think describes you.
Thank God NPR never loses reception.
How does your brain think this response is related to my comment? It’s like you’re a bot that posts random rightwing nonsense regardless of context.

cachmeifucan

Of course we need to test it but he is the president we have to at least try it. Doctors say hold on let's wait until more people die. Trump :censored2: that ship let's get it to everyone it can't hurt and and if it works it could save hundreds of thousands of people just in our country if it doesn't work then we will still be looking for a cure or vaccine. Dumb as says we haven't done long term studies and waste valuable time and money they think we need more government funding to study if the drug works. It won't kill you by taking it so try and find out

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Biased against Trump as expected ... Defies Science. LOL
It pretty much mirrors what I had posted in regards to Trump's and Fauci's attitudes.
Did you notice it didn't say anything about the effectiveness of the drugs in treating COVID-19.
In fact, what Dr Fauci said, is exactly what I paraphrased in my earlier post ...
“The president feels optimistic about something, has feelings about it,” said Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, emphasizing that he was a scientist. “I am saying it may be effective.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Doctors say, “hold on we actually need to test this.”
Trump, “I have a hunch it works.”
Trump is trying to save himself.
So you say people are dying and there could be thousands of deaths. But we can't use a drug that's been around for 50 years until we run clinical trials on it. You would be supporting immediate use if anyone else was president.

Can you really not see your bias against Trump?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Of course we need to test it but he is the president we have to at least try it. Doctors say hold on let's wait until more people die. Trump :censored2: that ship let's get it to everyone it can't hurt and and if it works it could save hundreds of thousands of people just in our country if it doesn't work then we will still be looking for a cure or vaccine.
Fauci says we haven't done long term studies and waste valuable time and money they think we need more government funding to study if the drug works. It won't kill you by taking it so try and find out
Exactly!
Fauci is part of the swamp think ... he is very smart and knowledgeable about viruses and immunology but has no apparent empathy.
He looks at people with COVID-19 as test subjects ... maybe like laboratory rats.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Of course we need to test it but he is the president we have to at least try it. Doctors say hold on let's wait until more people die. Trump :censored2: that ship let's get it to everyone it can't hurt and and if it works it could save hundreds of thousands of people just in our country if it doesn't work then we will still be looking for a cure or vaccine. Dumb as says we haven't done long term studies and waste valuable time and money they think we need more government funding to study if the drug works. It won't kill you by taking it so try and find out
If Trump came out and said we had to run studies on it first, Democrats would be screaming to fast track it for immediate use. It's full blown oppositional defiance disorder at this point.

vantexan

He :censored2:ed up from the beginning. His big mouth is what got him in trouble. I don't disagree with the other stuff be has done but it was done too late.
No, it wasn't. You have to realize that the Chinese at the start tried to cover up the seriousness of their outbreak. They still had flights with infected people flying around. That's why New York and Washington State have been hit the hardest here and why Italy has been hammered. Trump early on banned Chinese flights which no one else did. Got called racist for it. We could be getting hit just like Italy right now. Italy got direct flights from Wuhan due to being connected to the garment industry in both places.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Doctors say, “hold on we actually need to test this.”
Trump, “I have a hunch it works.”
Trump is trying to save himself.
So you say people are dying and there could be thousands of deaths. But we can't use a drug that's been around for 50 years until we run clinical trials on it. You would be supporting immediate use if anyone else was president.

Can you really not see your bias against Trump?

Maybe Trump cares about Americans and wants to keep us from dying.