President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm surprised he still lets the Press into his press confrences .
He comes out to announce that we're trying new drugs to fight the virus, and they attack him saying there's no evidence that they work and accuse him of giving false hope to people that are scared.

WTF is wrong with these leftists.
How dare Trump try to give people hope that we can change the trajectory of the pandemic.

newfie

Because the "evidence" of the drug's effectiveness was anecdotal, not scientific.

yes coming from people who have made remarkable recoveries and claim the drug combination was the reason.

the combo has been used at most for a month to threat this so there clearly would not have been any scientific testing that has taken place.

what I am saying is probably too complicated for you to understand.

rod

Retired 23 years
He comes out to announce that we're trying new drugs to fight the virus, and they attack him saying there's no evidence that they work and accuse him of giving false hope to people that are scared.

WTF is wrong with these leftists.
How dare Trump try to give people hope that we can change the trajectory of the pandemic.

Give em hell Donald

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
yes coming from people who have made remarkable recoveries and claim the drug combination was the reason.

the combo has been used at most for a month to threat this so there clearly would not have been any scientific testing that has taken place.

These people are idiots, if it works it works, if it dont it dont, these people are upset because trump wants to try something

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ya why listen to doctors about medical advice? Dear leader figured it out. Trust dear leader, doctors are liars.
The doctors who have been using it around the world? The doctors who suggested we use it here? The doctors at the FDA that approved it's use for this? The doctors that are prescribing it?

Are you suggesting he not listen to the doctors? You think you know better than them?

Get over yourself.

It will be fine

um, you realize doctors are supposed to give you all your options if your ill, if medicine is out there thst cam work then you use it
You seem like the type to buy snake oil. I’ve got some great silver toothpaste that will save you from corona virus. PM me for details. I just need your credit card info.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You seem like the type to buy snake oil. I’ve got some great silver toothpaste that will save you from corona virus. PM me for details. I just need your credit card info.
Will when you got realitives that die from cancer let me know what doctor dont offer alternative medicines, until then shut your mouth

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'd believe Glenn Beck and his fake "expert" over science any day. Apparently, so would you. Jim Bakker is selling a cure, and so is Alex Jones.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

My Dad takes so much colloidal silver that I tell him that someday he's going to drop an ingot instead of a deuce. He's been taking it for years. During that time he developed prostate cancer, diabetes, and neuropathy. Works great!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ya why listen to doctors about medical advice? Dear leader figured it out. Trust dear leader, doctors are liars.

Hey, how about his first MD, the famous Harold Bornstein, MD? After he gave Trump a glowing report dictated by Trump himself, government agents came in and seized all of Trump's medical records.

His White House physician attributed his unusual orange color to "excellent genes". I think these two would give excellent Covid-19 advice and could probably sell you some orange toothpaste or foot cream.