President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Joe Biden's first task if elected President will be to remember his name when he swears in.e

Your insider info is unbelievable. It's amazing. Beautiful .

Trump is a class act all around. Of course I don't know if he actually sleeps with her, but he is a total sleaze. He's all yours.

At least Biden can keep it in his pants.

Indecisi0n

He created Covid-19. Why would He distance?
giphy.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How can one man be so stupid?

He did a great job of not causing panic buying of masks that healthcare workers need.

He let people know even if they choose to wear masks they still have to social distance, which is good because the masks do not actually protect them at all.

He finished up by reminding people that this won't last forever so stay positive.

I'm not sure you realize your hatred for him blinds you to reality.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So the people who are dying from it, he is choosing to let them die?
Uh...he wasn't the one who chose to eat the bat.
Consequences for all choices. Good and bad.
That guy that decided(chose) to screw a monkey and started the Aids virus ...you think God chose the people who die/died from aids? Nope. Wrong choices have bad/wrong consequences.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

That guy that decided(chose) to screw a monkey and started the Aids virus ...you think God chose the people who die/died from aids? Nope. Wrong choices have bad/wrong consequences.
Drumpf lied, people died........

Indecisi0n

He punishes people for eating apples , bats, wtf man. Can we get a list of what is ok to eat and not?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He punishes people for eating apples , bats, wtf man. Can we get a list of what is ok to eat and not?
You miss the point.
You have him directly involved in the punishment and what has happened.

Eat what you want, screw what you want.
You can choke on an apple and die . Did he punish you because you ate an apple? lol
Eat a bat. Looks like that might not be a good thing. But...the wet market in Wuhan must not have learned from that...serving them up right now.

cachmeifucan

That's because it didn't come from a bat. It came from the biological laboratory they opened in 2015. Part of me thinks this was on purpose to let the sick die and take more control. So USA is in 20 Trillion dollars in debt to who. That's right the chicoms so if they forgive the debt then how does the nwo look. I bet Chinese are buying American companies right now devalued and cheap. Something about the 5g technology going up everywhere scares me.

Indecisi0n

That's because it didn't come from a bat. It came from the biological laboratory they opened in 2015. Part of me thinks this was on purpose to let the sick die and take more control. So USA is in 20 Trillion dollars in debt to who. That's right the chicoms so if they forgive the debt then how does the nwo look. I bet Chinese are buying American companies right now devalued and cheap. Something about the 5g technology going up everywhere scares me.
Ever since they built a 5g tower by my house my dog meows and walks backwards. On the plus side I can download a movie to my phone in 2 minutes!