President Trump

newfie

It's a frigging aggregate of polls. You'd think think your average idiot could see that. You can even alter the input. It's math.

I must say, you never disappoint.

aggregate of crappy polls , just like the election. too bad you're not up to that level or you would understand that.

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyb

when i saw trumps tweet earlier, i thought hillary should be in jail...with the rest of them lol.

Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange 22h22 hours ago

Trump is wrong to prosecute me and my staff and to tolerate the CIA threatening our work but he's dead right here:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, 'bleached' emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction?
494 replies 5,347 retweets 9,133 likes

more brilliance:

Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange 12h12 hours ago

Trump broke his promise to appoint a Special Prosecutor for Hillary Clinton's clear obstruction. Now he has one himself. Irony or justice?

newfie

Garbage in garbage out.

Aggregate of bad polling give a garbage answer.

In the election they tried to claim the few accurate polls were outliers but the election showed the majority were wrong. The same bad polls that the aggregate is using.

Even you should be able to understand. Its not rocket science.

and pollsters have not changed how they sample after missing the trump victory by a mile.

oldngray

nowhere special
you can't rewrite history. the polls were predicting a Clinton landslide.

The polls did suddenly try to pretend to be respectable the last few days before the election by reducing Hillary's supposed lead but still predicting her as the winner. Most polls still had her ahead by more than the margin of error.

Trump won every one of the toss up states. Polls did not predict that either.

rickyb

you can't rewrite history. the polls were predicting a Clinton landslide.
The polls did suddenly try to pretend to be respectable the last few days before the election by reducing Hillary's supposed lead but still predicting her as the winner. Most polls still had her ahead by more than the margin of error.

Trump won every one of the toss up states. Polls did not predict that either.
hey who predicted that Trump would not make america better and betray almost all of his campaign promises like obama, like bush, like clinton, etc. ;)

i admit i have to remind myself that no matter what happens to trump (impeachment, heart attack, quits, stays in power, etc), america is still screwed.

Sportello

This is fantastic:

Season-in-Purgatory-06-17.jpg

FAR FROM HEAVEN
Trumpworld, reimagined as one of Hieronymus Bosch’s “Hell” paintings.

Artwork by Glenn Palmer-Smith.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. The Donald won. And everything that all the other candidates said about him has been proven true. He doesn't have the intellect, temperament, or even the desire to do the job of POTUS.