President Trump

newfie

Except the country was left in better shape than it given and is now headed to the first constitutional crisis since the civil war.

So the Black guy fiddling while the country burns thing really doesn't work.

People are so stupid.

Definitely not racist, though.

but , but but. excuses and alibi's

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Except the country was left in better shape than it given and is now headed to the first constitutional crisis since the civil war.

So the Black guy fiddling while the country burns thing really doesn't work.

People are so stupid.

Definitely not racist, though.
Good, Good, Let the Hate Come Out!

Good Good Star wars Emperor.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
hey who predicted that Trump would not make america better and betray almost all of his campaign promises like obama, like bush, like clinton, etc. ;)

i admit i have to remind myself that no matter what happens to trump (impeachment, heart attack, quits, stays in power, etc), america is still screwed.
Just the working class people.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What are the polls saying about the Georgia election tomorrow for the seat vacated by Price? All the news keeps talking about the record money raised by the Dems. Hillary had record money too.

oldngray

nowhere special
What are the polls saying about the Georgia election tomorrow for the seat vacated by Price? All the news keeps talking about the record money raised by the Dems. Hillary had record money too.

A California Dem jumped in with his comments. I'm sure that will go over well with Georgia voters.

It will be fine

It'll be close, will come down to turnout. I don't think either candidate is especially liked. I don't think there's any polling with a clear advantage to either side.