President Trump

newfie

It helps when that's a large portion of your voting block.

smart enough to win, while that lying cheating stealing :censored2: bag you put up could not find her ass if you gave her a gps device.

guess what that makes the losing side.

think about this you guys were stupid enough to support Hillary and you want to put us down? Hillary stole the primary nomination from Bernie and you want to try to call the other side idiots?

This is the point where its a good idea you guys shut your mouths and try to hope people forget your stupidity.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
smart enough to win, while that lying cheating stealing :censored2: bag you put up could not find her ass if you gave her a gps device.

guess what that makes the losing side.

think about this you guys were stupid enough to support Hillary and you want to put us down? Hillary stole the primary nomination from Bernie and you want to try to call the other side idiots?

This is the point where its a good idea you guys shut your mouths and try to hope people forget your stupidity.
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
Move on bro.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rogue WH Snr Advisor‏ @RogueSNRadvisor 23h23 hours ago

Alex Jones has been to the Trump White House more than the Speaker of the House & Senate Majority Leader combined. Let that sink in.

I watched him on Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly. I felt so dirty afterward I had to take a shower. He is a complete and total scumbag.

On a side note, I was completely unimpressed with Megyn Kelly at the debates. I ahve a complete 180 on her since I started watching her new show. She is a very impressive journalist not afraid to ask the tough questions.

newfie

I watched him on Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly. I felt so dirty afterward I had to take a shower. He is a complete and total scumbag.

On a side note, I was completely unimpressed with Megyn Kelly at the debates. I ahve a complete 180 on her since I started watching her new show. She is a very impressive journalist not afraid to ask the tough questions.

while goose stepping in place while watching maddow. Do any of you libs understand that you may have 5 for every alex jones in your own ranks

do you for instance ever feel the need to wash yourselves when any number of liberals make jokes about assassinating our president.

newfie

I lost what little respect I had for Kathy Griffin after her little stunt.

wow , that's impressive. Alex jones has a very limited audience and very limited impact but Kelly felt the need to display his brand of right wing extremism.

meanwhile the Kelly story should be why high profile Hollywood stars are openly threatening our president and not going to jail.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
images

Trump wall dough.jpg