President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Condoleezza Rice: Trump stands for American values and seeks to act in the best interests of the US

• President Trump may sound different than other presidents, but he puts the nation first, the former secretary of State argues.
  • Rice expects Trump to forge alliances around the world and with Democrats at home.
  • Russia, in the context of the election meddling, needs to be viewed as a "hostile power," Rice says.
"While the language may be different, and we might talk about needing to deal with policy, I think you're going to see ... that Americans' interests in values are always linked," Rice said. "It's early days in this administration. Let's remember that."
Simply wrong. Trump can't put American interests first because he doesn't understand nor is he interested in understanding trade agreements or even something like NATO. We aren't in them for the world. It's for us.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Simply wrong. Trump can't put American interests first because he doesn't understand nor is he interested in understanding trade agreements or even something like NATO. We aren't in them for the world. It's for us.

I respect Condi's opinion...Remember.. "It's early days in this administration. Let's remember that."

In other words, time will tell. ;)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well, since the article you posted says Trump "owns or operates 17 golf courses" it logically makes sense he might play some golf, entertain world leaders and even get something done... who knows... do you?

Personally, when Obama played golf it seemed more like an escape/vacation, nothing wrong with that... While Trump may have a different approach with his golf... We are not there to evaluate.

Again, I didn't vote for either O or T.. so there's that. Peace!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
smart enough to win, while that lying cheating stealing :censored2: bag you put up could not find her ass if you gave her a gps device.

guess what that makes the losing side.

think about this you guys were stupid enough to support Hillary and you want to put us down? Hillary stole the primary nomination from Bernie and you want to try to call the other side idiots?

This is the point where its a good idea you guys shut your mouths and try to hope people forget your stupidity.
Many people that voted for Trump now admit he's an idiot so I concede that not all his supporters are senile.

BrownArmy

...Personally, when Obama played golf it seemed more like an escape/vacation, nothing wrong with that... While Trump may have a different approach with his golf... We are not there to evaluate...

Obama got a lot of flack for playing golf, and many have said that he was just 'playing golf'. The idea that his 'retreats' with golf may have involved work was anathema to the Obama hater's.

Seems to me, apply the same standard - if you'll fault Obama for 'playing so much golf', apply it to Trump as well.

Of course, we're not there to evaluate...

:blushing2:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Obama got a lot of flack for playing golf, and many have said that he was just 'playing golf'. The idea that his 'retreats' with golf may have involved work was anathema to the Obama hater's.

Seems to me, apply the same standard - if you'll fault Obama for 'playing so much golf', apply it to Trump as well.

Of course, we're not there to evaluate...

:blushing2:
Hey, Obama Lover.... I said "nothing wrong with that"... Different Presidents and different strokes.. SMH!!!