President Trump

fishtm2001

He will always have his uneducated white base, they see something of themselves in him I guess.

Think and talk like a child. Criticize all enemies with childish terms. Promise to do things and then blame everyone else for your failures.

Most Trump supporters I know are literally the dumbest people I know
This lobster lie is the same delusional happy talk, with the accompanying false attacks on his predecessors, that we've gotten constantly on the pandemic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He will always have his uneducated white base, they see something of themselves in him I guess.
1593033922370.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Think and talk like a child. Criticize all enemies with childish terms. Promise to do things and then blame everyone else for your failures.

Most Trump supporters I know are literally the dumbest people I know
That's his base. Uneducated white guys.

newfie

donald was elected president on the strength of his self-proclaimed business mastery. Then he reneged on his 2016 pledge to release his taxes.

he did release a detailed business background which actually shows his business mastery much better then a tax statement would have.
The trump foundation is a highly visible corporation that has ben audited and investigated to death by every snowflake politician with an axe to grind. You're statement is either extremely naive or deliberately misleading. Or both

newfie

donald the dense does not understand that he cannot run a re-election campaign as an outsider as he did in 2016. But that is the only act he has.

If the last 4 years has shown us anything Donald is definitely on the out side of washington DC but starting to settle in and change things. Its been painful to watch as the washington swamp has fought him with everything they had but none the less he has stayed on course.

How many times have we seen the swamp try to fight to curtail the powers of the presidency in an effort to stop Donald in his tracks.

its been funny watching the washinton elites pontificate on how Donald cant do the things he's doing. John Bolton being the latest DC snob to leave in frustration because the trumpster would not work as instructed by Bolton.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
one great example . The dc elite fought this with everything they had. Many of you snowflakes here prematurely took victory laps every step of the fight. And here we are 4 years later. the libs have thrown up their hands in defeat and donald is building a hell of a lot of wall.
Not to mention the even more important border security Mexico has put in place on their southern border.
Winning.

oldngray

nowhere special
yep biden has this locked up. let me know where the pre-november victory party will be held.
84 days since Biden held a press conference. He briefly left his storm shelter today but wouldn't take any questions from reporters.

DNC is going all they can to keep him out of the spotlght.

newfie

84 days since Biden held a press conference. He briefly left his storm shelter today but wouldn't take any questions from reporters.

DNC is going all they can to keep him out of the spotlght.

Trumps going to hold a small townhall tonight that will have three months worth of biden crowd in one small intimate setting.

JJinVA

I actually saw a huge Biden For President banner hanging on someones garage today and instantly felt pity for them because I know how miserable their personal lives are without even talking to them...

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
13 straight sheeple posts!!!

Wow, the bunkerbitch being double digits down in the polls has some idiots scared :censored2:less!!!!

MAKAVELI

But honestly, if Trump even had gone to Vietnam, the alternative slanders would be, "AND YOU WENT AND KILLED INNOCENT VIETNAMESE IN VIETNAM!!!!!!!"... theres no point in debating these people. They are beyond hope and reach lol. It is entertaining to watch them fume though
More likely bunker bitch Drumpf would've been dishonorably discharged for hiding in a bunker while his comrades were being slaughtered.