President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
"If we didn't do testing we would have no cases!"

He $%&*ing said that!!I

This is your president people!

Remember the show, "Are You Smarter Than a Third Grader"

OMFG!!!!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
#BunkerBitchBiden
1593150158171.png

JJinVA

More likely bunker bitch Drumpf would've been dishonorably discharged for hiding in a bunker while his comrades were being slaughtered.

I don't really get excited by name calling, but I will say it would have been better to be a bunker bitch than to sell out entirely to the enemy like John McBrainTumor and your kind do...

fishtm2001

I don't really get excited by name calling, but I will say it would have been better to be a bunker bitch than to sell out entirely to the enemy like John McBrainTumor and your kind do...
He was just ahead of his time, proving the Bush/Cheney theory that torture works.

It will be fine

Pence is on now with more lies and blabbering much like his idiot boss. He is just as :censored2:ty a speaker as hitler. I’ve seen better speakers coming from our pt sups lol. This administration is just a bunch of fake ass clowns
I don’t see how Trump supporters can hear or read that response and feel confident. He was asked what his second term priorities are and he rambled about nothing. His supporters still think he’ll destroy Biden at debates. This is his answer to a layup question and he can’t make a single coherent point.

UPSER1987

I don’t see how Trump supporters can hear or read that response and feel confident. He was asked what his second term priorities are and he rambled about nothing. His supporters still think he’ll destroy Biden at debates. This is his answer to a layup question and he can’t make a single coherent point.
He’s sadly mistaken if he thinks he will destroy the debates...I’ve never seen such an uneducated and inarticulate leader in my life. He’s an embarrassment on a national level.