President Trump

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well, with all this working at the golf course, what really has he accomplished?

Well, as the highly respected Condi says... Give it some time.. Maybe he will accomplish nothing and you can rejoice! :raspberry-tounge:

We know there are those who wanted Obama to fail and now there are many who say Trump has already failed. Becoming president against all odds and polls... I was shocked just like many that he beat his opponent... But, I'm just as shocked by the crying/bitching/cra-cra going on before Trump, President of The United States, even gets a chance to prove himself.

It is what it is...

MAKAVELI

Well, as the highly respected Condi says... Give it some time.. Maybe he will accomplish nothing and you can rejoice! :raspberry-tounge:

We know there are those who wanted Obama to fail and now there are many who say Trump has already failed. Becoming president against all odds and polls... I was shocked just like many that he beat his opponent... But, I'm just as shocked by the crying/bitching/cra-cra going on before Trump, President of The United States, even gets a chance to prove himself.

It is what it is...
He brought it on himself. His campaign, his constant need for affirmation, his constant need to talk about himself, his constant degrading and berating of others has all brought it full circle. In other words, it's Karma.

newfie

Many people that voted for Trump now admit he's an idiot so I concede that not all his supporters are senile.

. He was the one that started the fake news accusations.
what does CNN do. they actually create fake news events and prove him right.

his campaign broke every rule in the book and should have kept him out of the white house. what do the democrats do ? rig a primary and put up the worst candidate possible to run against him.

your side is making this idiot look like Einstein

BrownArmy

his campaign broke every rule in the book and should have kept him out of the white house. what do the democrats do ? rig a primary and put up the worst candidate possible to run against him.

Guy, the election is over.

Making Trump look good by showing the Dem's faults is so 2016.

bbsam

Staff member

It is what it is...
He's a 70 year old tweeting narcissist billionaire. He's proven himself.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I don't have a side. This allows me to use my eyes, ears and brain when I vote, although I did vote for Bush twice.

bbsam

Staff member
I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, Clinton. I kid you not when I say I would seriously consider voting for Condi.