President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
True that. But he still hasn't had a enough time to prove himself as president. Oh, and what president isn't a narcissist? :rolleyes:
Every president is a narcissist. Who would run for it but a narcissist?

But I think all other presidents before the current office holder has been humbled by the responsibility. President Trump seems only to care about having it show up on his resume for his next gig. That is dangerous narcissism that with the lives of 300 million Americans in his care he busies himself sucking up to the worlds dictators and fighting every institution in the United States.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
But he still hasn't had a enough time to prove himself as president.
It's been six months, he has control of the House and Senate and what has he accomplished?
Named a few buildings signed some executive orders that don't amount to much. He is spending too much time worrying about what people think and say about him to accomplish anything. If this what he does when he has these advantages what will happen if he loses one of the bodies of Congress?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's been six months, he has control of the House and Senate and what has he accomplished?
Named a few buildings signed some executive orders that don't amount to much. He is spending too much time worrying about what people think and say about him to accomplish anything. If this what he does when he has these advantages what will happen if he loses one of the bodies of Congress?
Complain on Twitter.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_3332.GIF
IMG_3334.GIF

EeIzKI0uDz916.gif

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

The real question is... With the ban on Turds now going into affect how did you post this? :sissyfight:

wkmac

He is spending too much time worrying about what people think and say about him to accomplish anything.

The alternative is that he works like hell and accomplishes every single thing he campaigned on and then how would you like it?

During the Obama years I never could understand the complaints of those who opposed Obama when in their opinion he wasn't doing Presidential things when it came to the alternative.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The alternative is that he works like hell and accomplishes every single thing he campaigned on and then how would you like it?

During the Obama years I never could understand the complaints of those who opposed Obama when in their opinion he wasn't doing Presidential things when it came to the alternative.
I would like it. I didn't vote for him but he won. Implement what he campaigned on and see if it works, if it works awsome, if not then we would know it won't work that way and we can try something different. But do something

wkmac

I would like it. I didn't vote for him but he won. Implement what he campaigned on and see if it works, if it works awsome, if not then we would know it won't work that way and we can try something different. But do something

Sounds good in theory but when something doesn't work, we just keep putting lipstick on it to dress it up to appear as something else. You know, like UPS! ;)

Same as what republicans are trying to do with ObamaCare in place of their own idea which is mostly ObamaCare with the name eliminated. They think by removing the name, they'll erase his presidency and thus make themselves look good in the process.