President Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Same as what republicans are trying to do with ObamaCare in place of their own idea which is mostly ObamaCare with the name eliminated. They think by removing the name, they'll erase his presidency and thus make themselves look good in the process.
I've come to the same conclusion!

newfie

Every president is a narcissist. Who would run for it but a narcissist?

But I think all other presidents before the current office holder has been humbled by the responsibility. .

he can be humbled in private in public he needs to lead

newfie

I would like it. I didn't vote for him but he won. Implement what he campaigned on and see if it works, if it works awsome, if not then we would know it won't work that way and we can try something different. But do something

every other president gets their full term to prove their selves. , Trump is apparently so gifted that we expect him to accomplish everything in 5 months.

newfie

Sounds good in theory but when something doesn't work, we just keep putting lipstick on it to dress it up to appear as something else. You know, like UPS! ;)

Same as what republicans are trying to do with ObamaCare in place of their own idea which is mostly ObamaCare with the name eliminated. They think by removing the name, they'll erase his presidency and thus make themselves look good in the process.

its possible you may have discovered the only moment in history where politicians had ulterior motives in their pursuits. :)

Turdferguson

Just a turd
every other president gets their full term to prove their selves. , Trump is apparently so gifted that we expect him to accomplish everything in 5 months.
Accomplish something. And what color is the sky in your world if you think every other president gets a full term to prove themselves

Future

Victory Ride
Accomplish something. And what color is the sky in your world if you think every other president gets a full term to prove themselves
IMG_2970.GIF

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Mika the Bleeder is making a special appearance on Morning Joe at 7 a.m. Eastern.
She was on vacation with Psycho Joe (I hear he has dementia), and they came in just so Mika and Joe can boost the ratings.
I stayed up until 6 thinking they would be on then.
I guess I can stay up another hour.
Should be good!