President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
joe and mika have been blatantly disrespecting Trump for months. I'm shocked he waited this long to finally respond.
That's what opposing political pundits do. Real presidents (not the fake one we have now) ignore them and try to help move their agenda.

bbsam

Staff member
not sure why anyone is surprised at trumps tweets and his insults. He has been doing it for a year and a half now. It won him the election, so he is doing something right. Mainstream isnt going to report on anything good he is doing anywaýs. I say keep tweeting away.
I think people are beginning to tire of it. I mean, is this really all he's got?

newfie

He could have chosen a more tactful response.

perhaps mike could have shown him how. Keep in mind morning joe's claim to fame has been in depth analysis of todays issues with mika presenting the liberal side and joe the conservative approach. Since Trump has been elected there has been a complete shift to the snowflake mentality with joe selling whatever conservative soul he may have had for that little patch of liberal tang Mika packs downstairs.

These are the comments 'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski made that apparently led to Trump's 'bleeding face-lift' tweet

bbsam

Staff member
Lmao polls, you think they are polling outside the bubble. Trust me they arent.
Hold that thought. Because this Republican president, house, and senate were elected by Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin.

Nothing happening now will be good for those people and election season is just around the corner. Kinda hard to blame democrats this time.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
perhaps mike could have shown him how. Keep in mind morning joe's claim to fame has been in depth analysis of todays issues with mika presenting the liberal side and joe the conservative approach. Since Trump has been elected there has been a complete shift to the snowflake mentality with joe selling whatever conservative soul he may have had for that little patch of liberal tang Mika packs downstairs.

These are the comments 'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski made that apparently led to Trump's 'bleeding face-lift' tweet
i think he was more pissed they came to margo largo pretending to be his friend. Instead they push a narrative to please upper management, just like cnn. Take a loook at the vertias project on cnn

newfie

That's what opposing political pundits do. Real presidents (not the fake one we have now) ignore them and try to help move their agenda.

your defense also works for Trump that's what he does too . That is his style to and what endears him to his supporters. They love the fighter in him. Trump has redefined the "real President" from the curtain hanging , mom jean , disrespected at every foreign airport president of the past to one that will go toe to toe with you. voters love a fighter