President Trump

vantexan

What lies? The FBI which is run by republicans started investigating the trump campaign with possible ties to Russia, and pressuring the Ukraine government to lie about Biden. I have no idea what's the lie in that or who is the Democrat who lied? Please tell me
The investigation started under the Obama administration and was run by mostly Democrat partisans within the FBI. This is all documented. Will turn your world upside down when the current Federal investigation concludes.

refineryworker05

fixed it for you
Huh? Trump is saying right now that he lied about covid. Yet you are saying he didn't lie, that what he told the media elite and what he told his supporters were basically not in conflict. So you are proving you don't take what trump says as proof of what trump said, so why would I list what trump said about covid being like the flu?

refineryworker05

No it doesn't.
That's the hoax though.
Sad you bought into it.
Exactly why I didn't waste time supplying quotes of how trump said covid was like the flu, you are saying that what trump is saying isn't proof of what trump is saying. I can't make this up. trump says in a recording oh yeah the covid is airborne and much more deadly than the flu to the media elite, and then to his supporters he says covid is like the flu, and then trump gets on camera and says yeah I was lying about covid, I was downplaying the threat of covid and you say that doesn't prove that trump was lying. LOL

refineryworker05

The investigation started under the Obama administration and was run by mostly Democrat partisans within the FBI. This is all documented. Will turn your world upside down when the current Federal investigation concludes.
The investigation was started by the fbi which was run by a republican, and the fbi is filled with republicans, this fiction that it was run by Democrats is a lie and fact free bs. None of it is documented, it is just more republican conspiracies. Smh.

oldngray

nowhere special
4aded59ce.jpg

fishtm2001

In early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.”I wanted to always play it down,” Trump told Woodward on March 19, even as he had declared a national emergency over the virus days earlier. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”

fishtm2001

February was a lost month. Woodward views this as a damning missed opportunity for Trump to reset “the leadership clock” after he was told this was a “once-in-a-lifetime health emergency.””Presidents are the executive branch. There was a duty to warn. To listen, to plan, and to take care,” Woodward writes.

fishtm2001

“We’ve got a little bit of an interesting setback with the virus going in China.””It goes through the air,” Trump said. “That’s always tougher than the touch. You don’t have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flues.”

Then he spent most of the next month saying that the virus was “very much under control” and that cases in the US would “disappear.” He said on his trip to India on February 25 that it was “a problem that’s going to go away,” and the next day he predicted the number of US cases “within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then he spent most of the next month saying that the virus was “very much under control” and that cases in the US would “disappear.” He said on his trip to India on February 25 that it was “a problem that’s going to go away,” and the next day he predicted the number of US cases “within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

So now you're upset that he listened to Fauci? The ever shifting liberal narrative, hilarious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.”I wanted to always play it down,” Trump told Woodward on March 19, even as he had declared a national emergency over the virus days earlier. “I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”
"Play it down" is not hiding knowledge.
Woodward is a deranged leftist and only other deranged leftists take him seriously.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump gave Woodward a lot of interview time and that was all Woodward could twist to attack Trump.

By the way, Woodward has a book coming out. What were the odds?
How many anti Trump "bombshell" books is this at election time? And all of them are duds.

Democrats are desperate, they know they're close to a repeat of 2016, losing a race that should have been easy to win.