President Trump

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Arkansas Republican County Commission Chairman Steven Farmer has died from Covid19. Farmer an anti-masker attended Reagan Day with other anti-maskers. Farmer had been in ICU for weeks.

Kind of apathetic when the left celebrates a diagnosis or death just to justify their stupid talking points.

Kind of apathetic when the left celebrates a diagnosis or death just to justify their stupid talking points.
Righties are whining again. Only a rightie would read my post and think celebration. I thought the guy was an idiot. Just like Trump. Donnie is proof if you don’t wear a mask you can get Covid19.

It will be fine

2B5F3840-B3EA-4DDD-AA53-ECFFC90F11E5.jpeg

If Trump were trying to lose would he do anything differently? Personally taking responsibility for no new stimulus funding while forcing through a new Justice that wants to take away health insurance from tens of millions of Americans in the middle of a pandemic. Strange way to close out the campaign.

The big package

View attachment 312369
If Trump were trying to lose would he do anything differently? Personally taking responsibility for no new stimulus funding while forcing through a new Justice that wants to take away health insurance from tens of millions of Americans in the middle of a pandemic. Strange way to close out the campaign.
Less than a 1000 off the Dow Jones in the middle of a worldwide pandemic . I'd say that's not too bad and also the unemployment rate went down to 7 not bad at all

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Less than a 1000 off the Dow Jones in the middle of a worldwide pandemic . I'd say that's not too bad and also the unemployment rate went down to 7 not bad at all
Yeah.
We lost a 1,000 off the stock market and 7 % unemployment....
You sound like a Jimmy Carter re-election campaign ad.

I thought this was just like the flu too?