President Trump

fishtm2001

Democraps sure do love conspiracy theories.
The Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee report which was released Aug. 18, detailed former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s connections to Russia and Ukraine, and found “his high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services … represented a grave counterintelligence threat.”

Manafort was one of six men involved with Trump’s 2016 campaign who have either pleaded guilty or been found guilty of crimes uncovered during the Mueller probe.

It is also well documented that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered computer networks and accounts related to the Democratic Party to be hacked in order to leak damaging information about Clinton and help Trump’s campaign. A joint assessment by the CIA, FBI and the National Security Agency resulted in a 2017 report that detailed the extent of the Russian influence campaign.

Trump should seize the senate and make like Pompey in Rome, but he believes too much in democracy or something to do that. I wish your conspiracy was right dude but we’re gonna need someone stronger. The left is pushing too hard, the pendulum is going to swing back harder. Hail Caesar!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee report which was released Aug. 18, detailed former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s connections to Russia and Ukraine, and found “his high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services … represented a grave counterintelligence threat.”

Manafort was one of six men involved with Trump’s 2016 campaign who have either pleaded guilty or been found guilty of crimes uncovered during the Mueller probe.

It is also well documented that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered computer networks and accounts related to the Democratic Party to be hacked in order to leak damaging information about Clinton and help Trump’s campaign. A joint assessment by the CIA, FBI and the National Security Agency resulted in a 2017 report that detailed the extent of the Russian influence campaign.
You Democraps sure do love your conspiracy theories!

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not your slave, I get to do what I want.
Another no? Come now. I expected a smart guy like you to have a competent theory on how there’s nothing to be concerned about with national security and Trump is doing nothing alarming. It would probably be bull:censored2: but you’re good at that kind of thing.

vantexan

If they wouldn't give up information how do you know it wasn't true?
Mueller and his team said so. And it came out recently the whole thing was concocted by the Clinton campaign to take focus off if her email scandal. Dems so desperately wanted to believe the worst that they ate it up. And to this day blow off multiple felonies committed by Clinton as no big deal. It's why it's so difficult to take you guys seriously.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm not your slave, I get to do what I want.
Another no? Come now. I expected a smart guy like you to have a competent theory on how there’s nothing to be concerned about with national security and Trump is doing nothing alarming. It would probably be bull* but you’re good at that kind of thing.
What kind of arrogant :butt: hole you are thinking you can order others around to do your bidding.
Go friend* yourself!

bbsam

Staff member
What kind of arrogant :butt: hole you are thinking you can order others around to do your bidding.
Go friend* yourself!
So you’ll just ignore the president’s shocking actions? But you’ve always been so brilliant in your assessments. And this time nothing? I do believe this is a first!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh, nothing. Just remember what you have been when in the future you start crying about “law and order”.
Come now. I expected a smart guy like you to have a competent theory on how there’s something to be concerned about with national security and how what Trump is doing is alarming. It would probably be bull* but you’re good at that kind of thing.

bbsam

Staff member
Come now. I expected a smart guy like you to have a competent theory on how there’s something to be concerned about with national security and how what Trump is doing is alarming. It would probably be bull* but you’re good at that kind of thing.
It doesn’t surprise me that you’d see it that way. I mean, you had no problem with Kushner having top security clearance so you probably don’t see any problem with the president’s actions.