President Trump

The big package

She way better looking than
16060523124627040480081728167430.jpg

Re-Raise

The dollar amount to the people wasn't the big problem , it was where Pelosi and her group of idiot's wanted to do with most of the money . Like bailouts to major fu-- ups that can't budget their cities tax revenue and to help foreign countries and we are in no position to do that right now . As per usual the president is concerned about the United States citizens and Pelosi and maroon's are not !!!
Uuggh ..the State Dept asked for the aid to other countries!

Trump’s State Department!!

Please tell me you understand this

refineryworker05

Well if you believe my old Economics professors, increasing the debt will make credit harder to get for individuals and interest rates will rise. That clearly isn’t happening yet with the Fed monetary policy offsetting it.

Another drawback is that a lot of foreign countries will be buying T-bills and our tax dollars will be going to them for interest. I know from living in a state with massive debt that kicking the can down the road is always the easiest solution for politicians.
It’s just all kinda pretend concerns though isn’t it? I am no expert on the debt but basically, the only downside I can see is the interest of the debt could crowd out other spending by the government. The rest of it is this pretending that foreign governments will own America, and then something something bad.

Re-Raise

It’s just all kinda pretend concerns though isn’t it? I am no expert on the debt but basically, the only downside I can see is the interest of the debt could crowd out other spending by the government. The rest of it is this pretending that foreign governments will own America, and then something something bad.
It just seems like common sense would lead one to believe that money being spent on interest would be money that could have been spent on something useful. Interest seems to be a waste of tax dollars.

My state is in deep debt because of state pension commitments...all other programs have to be cut.

refineryworker05

The dollar amount to the people wasn't the big problem , it was where Pelosi and her group of idiot's wanted to do with most of the money . Like bailouts to major fu-- ups that can't budget their cities tax revenue and to help foreign countries and we are in no position to do that right now . As per usual the president is concerned about the United States citizens and Pelosi and maroon's are not !!!
Blah, blah, blah I have no idea why you are pretending trump is paying attention to anything. He just signed everything. So please stop pretending trump cares about anything. trump was in on the stimulus negotiations. Do you get that munchin and Pelosi negotiated several stimulus packages, munchin is trump’s guy. trump sends him in there to do these negotiations, so if trump is concerned why wouldn’t that be reflected in the deal trump’s boy and Pelosi struck on stimulus. Stop pretending trump didn’t approve of the stimulus bill he just signed and that he was negotiating.
I have no idea the purpose of saying you want stimulus to help Americans and then saying but it can’t help Americans I don’t like. It’s all nonsense.

The big package

Uuggh ..the State Dept asked for the aid to other countries!

Trump’s State Department!!

Please tell me you understand thi

State governments perform a lot of services for Americans, and they can’t print money. Of course they should give money to the states to carry out those services
First of all , the Mcconnell and the President and other congressman have already come out and said that they are not on board with piece's of this Bill that include foreign aid and other bailouts to Democrat run cities that can't control their budget and waste money . Second state government's cannot be trusted to get the money directly to the people and businesses especially since they are the ones who are keeping these businesses closed . Send the money directly to the people !!!

refineryworker05

It just seems like common sense would lead one to believe that money being spent on interest would be money that could have been spent on something useful. Interest seems to be a waste of tax dollars.

My state is in deep debt because of state pension commitments...all other programs have to be cut.
Most of that money is owed to Americans so in effect the interest is being paid back to Americans. So again, i just don’t see it as a real concern. It’s this pretend thing that gets trotted out as a real concern when it really isn’t.

refineryworker05

First of all , the Mcconnell and the President and other congressman have already come out and said that they are not on board with piece's of this Bill that include foreign aid and other bailouts to Democrat run cities that can't control their budget and waste money . Second state government's cannot be trusted to get the money directly to the people and businesses especially since they are the ones who are keeping these businesses closed . Send the money directly to the people !!!
I have no idea what you are pretending, McConnell and trump negotiated the both bills. So of course they support them.
I have no idea the purpose of creating a stimulus bill that excludes Americans who live in places you don’t like. It’s all nonsense.

The big package

Blah, blah, blah I have no idea why you are pretending trump is paying attention to anything. He just signed everything. So please stop pretending trump cares about anything. trump was in on the stimulus negotiations. Do you get that munchin and Pelosi negotiated several stimulus packages, munchin is trump’s guy. trump sends him in there to do these negotiations, so if trump is concerned why wouldn’t that be reflected in the deal trump’s boy and Pelosi struck on stimulus. Stop pretending trump didn’t approve of the stimulus bill he just signed and that he was negotiating.
I have no idea the purpose of saying you want stimulus to help Americans and then saying but it can’t help Americans I don’t like. It’s all nonsense.
And ??? As far as I'm concerned , Congress can go !!! Impeach all of them !!! They are totally incompetent and couldn't care less about the people . The rich shouldn't be allowed in government !!!!

Re-Raise

And ??? As far as I'm concerned , Congress can go !!! Impeach all of them !!! They are totally incompetent and couldn't care less about the people . The rich shouldn't be allowed in government !!!!
But a clown that flies back and forth to Florida to golf cares about you?? How did he do this to your mind?

Would you rather have a king, if you got rid of Congress? He OWNS you!

The big package

I have no idea what you are pretending, McConnell and trump negotiated the both bills. So of course they support them.
I have no idea the purpose of creating a stimulus bill that excludes Americans who live in places you don’t like. It’s all nonsense.

You posted the rich shouldn’t be allowed in government, yet you love trump who says he is a billionaire as potus. Make it make sense.
You make it sound like he's the only rich person in government . Guess what , they're ALL RICH . Dementia Joe , Dirty knees Harris , Trump , Pelosi , Racist Obama , etc. all of them . But the only one who lowered taxes and knows how the economy works is Trump !!!

The big package

And by the way , the only reason Trump signed that bill was to keep the government running and funding for the warp speed distribution operation of the vaccine to the people and small business relief . The rest of the wasted money Pelosi put in will be redlined out !!!

Re-Raise

And by the way , the only reason Trump signed that bill was to keep the government running and funding for the warp speed distribution operation of the vaccine to the people and small business relief . The rest of the wasted money Pelosi put in will be redlined out !!!
He isn’t King! What redline??

If you are trying to say line item veto..he can’t do it. The Supreme Court ruled on that a long time ago. I bet you just started following politics when your man crush became Presiden!