President Trump

refineryworker05

You make it sound like he's the only rich person in government . Guess what , they're ALL RICH . Dementia Joe , Dirty knees Harris , Trump , Pelosi , Racist Obama , etc. all of them . But the only one who lowered taxes and knows how the economy works is Trump !!!
you posted no rich people should be allowed in government. You posted that. I didn’t. All I did was point out that you love trump as potus when he says he is a billionaire.

newfie

1609133038164.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m of the mind that the government back in February/March should have given massive amounts of money to state governments, businesses that lost customers/were shut down due to COVID and individuals so that as many people as possible could have stayed home for a couple of months.
The whole debt and future generations stuff is kinda meaningless to me. To me it is one of those pretend concerns that people claim to have.
That's because you're a communist.

refineryworker05

Direct payments to business owners. How is that hurting them?
Businesses exists in the states they reside. Hurting state governments hurts businesses because states spend a lot of money with businesses. That’s just on a basic level. Those states also provide services to Americans which could go away with the additional aid. Why give stimulus based on a weird desire from republicans to hurt places where 10’s of millions of Americans live? It doesn’t make sense.

vantexan

Businesses exists in the states they reside. Hurting state governments hurts businesses because states spend a lot of money with businesses. That’s just on a basic level. Those states also provide services to Americans which could go away with the additional aid. Why give stimulus based on a weird desire from republicans to hurt places where 10’s of millions of Americans live? It doesn’t make sense.
The states get money from taxes. The money from the Federal government should go directly to businesses that are affected by state shutdowns. Not to states which already have money and aren't spending that money on businesses. I don't know where you get the idea that states spend a lot of money on businesses? States, and local governments, give tax incentives to businesses to get them to move in. Often that's to bigger businesses. They don't send money to businesses, they take money from them. Millions of businesses are going under and that represents millions of jobs. And billions in lost tax revenue. So if you want to lockdown you need to prop businesses up.

The big package

He isn’t King! What redline??

If you are trying to say line item veto..he can’t do it. The Supreme Court ruled on that a long time ago. I bet you just started following politics when your man crush became Presiden!
They use a red pen that's been used in the past and they call it redline item veto , that's my lesson for the day . Maybe someday you Democrats will get a better education and maybe read more and then you won't vote for these idiot's in government . You certainly won't learn anything watching CNN . Oh who am I kidding , you won't learn anything anyway!!!

Re-Raise

They use a red pen that's been used in the past and they call it redline item veto , that's my lesson for the day . Maybe someday you Democrats will get a better education and maybe read more and then you won't vote for these idiot's in government . You certainly won't learn anything watching CNN . Oh who am I kidding , you won't learn anything anyway!!!
Never going to happen ..just keep reading the tweets

Seriously man, you are getting your news from far right conspiracy sites.

You do know Biden won the election and Trump can’t overturn it?

You do know Trump could have been involved in the negotiations for the spending bills if he could have skipped a tee time?

Line item vetoes were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court while Clinton was President! Don’t question my education, Cletus

Box Ox

‘This is deadly stuff’: Tapes show Trump acknowledging virus threat in February

"President Donald Trump acknowledged the “deadly” nature of the coronavirus earlier this year in a series of recorded interviews with The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, even as Trump publicly sought to dismiss the disease’s threat to Americans.

Recounting a conversation with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Trump told Woodward on Feb. 7 that the coronavirus is “more deadly than your, you know, your — even your strenuous flus.”

“This is more deadly,” he said. “This is five per — you know, this is 5 percent versus 1 percent and less than 1 percent, you know. So, this is deadly stuff.”