President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So Trump's claim is debunked because the guy doesn't have a brother but he actually does have a brother but it's still debunked because there's no proof his brother works for China but we also don't know where his brother works.

Mkay then.
Lol.

refineryworker05

Trump just thinks if he gets section 230 repealed then they won't be legally allowed to flag his posts.
They’ll ban more content because they’ll be legally responsible for what their users pit on their platforms. This doesn’t help republicans who believe in the delusion that big tech is out to get them. They want to treat social media companies like newspapers as if that is some sort of remedy when right now republicans don’t trust the reality based media. Right now republicans believe the reality based media silences them and is unfair to them.

refineryworker05

The function of the Republican Party in the lives of Republican voters is to be a conspiracy theory machine feeding them the same fear based story over and over. an all powerful left is out to destroy them. and the Republican Party and Republican voters are standing in between America and utter destruction.

In these insane Republican conspiracy theories, the left controls everything in America and can get way with any crimes. Steal a presidential election? Check. Create the coronavirus to weaken the US and take away their freedoms and hurt trump? Check. Control the deep state in Washington DC that controls the fbi, cia, DOJ, CDC, and parts of the military that was apart of a grand conspiracy against trump? Check. Be apart of a cabal that controls the world and molests children and drinks their blood? Check. Control Hollywood, big tech, the media, public education, academia all of which are in line with destroying America and republicans? Check. It’s insanity. If democrats had this much control, they’d never lose any elections, or any legal decisions.

refineryworker05

This is the key to understanding trump’s connection to republicans. Most importantly, he tells them we all hate the same people/groups of Americans, and he tells them he is suffering for them. He is out there suffering and fighting this all powerful left now bent on destroying him and them, for their benefit you see. trump could be still living the good life as a popular tv billionaire, unbothered by this all powerful left, but he chose to fight them for republican voters and America . That’s why trump has really unleashed the popularity of insane conspiracies into the mainstream of Republican political thought, and why republican voters love trump.

Re-Raise

This is the key to understanding trump’s connection to republicans. Most importantly, he tells them we all hate the same people/groups of Americans, and he tells them he is suffering for them. He is out there suffering and fighting this all powerful left now bent on destroying him and them, for their benefit you see. trump could be still living the good life as a popular tv billionaire, unbothered by this all powerful left, but he chose to fight them for republican voters and America . That’s why trump has really unleashed the popularity of insane conspiracies into the mainstream of Republican political thought, and why republican voters love trump.
Not all Republicans..just the easily manipulated and uneducated

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump is for all Americans!
However, if you don't agree with most of the values in the chart below ... you are not an American!

American Values Conversion.jpg

refineryworker05

Not all Republicans..just the easily manipulated and uneducated
I mean it’s obviously understood that a political party with 10’s of millions of supporters don’t all believe exactly the same thing, but I think what I describe is what the large majority of republicans get out of the Republican Party and trump. Right now, McConnell who can’t wait to throw money at the richest people and largest corporations, and is openly preventing the $2000 stimulus checks from being sent out. On policy elected republicans are very radical. 10’s of millions/billions for corporations and the wealthy, little for the rest of Americans. Republican voters don’t like this stuff, but good policy that helps Americans is not what Republican voters want from the Republican Party at the national level. Republican voters want that doomsday story from the Republican Party about the all powerful left bent on destroying everything about America and republicans.

refineryworker05

Trump is for all Americans!
However, if you don't agree with most of the values in the chart below ... you are not an American!

View attachment 322905
This proves my point. Clearly this person believes that some “Americans” aren’t really American because they don’t think like him. I have repeatedly posted that for most republicans, they view millions of their fellow Americans as illegitimate, as not real Americans like them, and republicans desperately don’t want to share political power with those fake not real Americans. There is no set of beliefs one has to hold to be an American citizen, that’s what they do in authoritarian nations.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I mean it’s obviously understood that a political party with 10’s of millions of supporters don’t all believe exactly the same thing, but I think what I describe is what the large majority of republicans get out of the Republican Party and trump. Right now, McConnell who can’t wait to throw money at the richest people and largest corporations, and is openly preventing the $2000 stimulus checks from being sent out. On policy elected republicans are very radical. 10’s of millions/billions for corporations and the wealthy, little for the rest of Americans. Republican voters don’t like this stuff, but good policy that helps Americans is not what Republican voters want from the Republican Party at the national level. Republican voters want that doomsday story from the Republican Party about the all powerful left bent on destroying everything about America and republicans.
Let me help you out here ...

Republicans' biggest motivation is they don't trust Democrats.

Democrats' biggest motivation is they don't trust Republicans.

All the rest is BS.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This proves my point. Clearly this person believes that some “Americans” aren’t really American because they don’t think like him. I have repeatedly posted that for most republicans, they view millions of their fellow Americans as illegitimate, as not real Americans like them, and republicans desperately don’t want to share political power with those fake not real Americans. There is no set of beliefs one has to hold to be an American citizen, that’s what they do in authoritarian nations.
These are for the most part 'Values & Cultures' that The Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture identified as traits, such as “hard work,” “self-reliance,” “delayed gratification,” being on time, and politeness, that are common to successful people.

Last edited:

zimbomb

vantexan

Lol you really don't understand the difference between say facebook and a newspaper? So newspapers pay people called reporters or columinists to produce whats in the newspaper, they have an editorial process a legal process to review all whats put in the newspaper.

Facebook doesn't produce content, individual users of facebook produce content. That means facebook doesn't have an editorial process over what its users post and they reason facebook can exist in this way is because of section 230. If you take that away and make facebook legally responsible for anything any user puts on facebook, then facebook will ban a lot more content from users.

As far as those "lawsuits", what good have they done from the perspective of republicans? Do republicans trust the reality based media? No, do republicans still believe the reality based media is against them yes.
Again, you aren't very bright. Twitter, Facebook, and Google censored the Hunter Biden laptop story. At that point they are no longer just a platform but are also an editor. Thus they should lose their protected status. If you don't get that, or why censorship is wrong, then you can't be helped.

vantexan

I just want to know what news got censored lol.
The New York Post Hunter Biden laptop computer story. After the election a poll was taken of Democrats and almost 10% said they wouldn't have voted for Biden if they had known about Hunter's overseas dealings and the laptop that proved it. Censorship to protect a candidate instead of giving the public the full story doesn't do our democracy any good.

newfie

I saw what McConnell wanted ending section 230 for social media and an election commission. I have no idea what democrats are waiting for take that deal. The election commission will produce nothing, and ending 230 will be a disaster for posting on websites or social media for everyone. I have no idea why trump or republicans think its a great idea for republicans. People will be begging for it to be reinstated really quickly. So do it.

your libs dont want to eliminate it because censored users could sue . everyone knows the media is only censoring the right

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The New York Post Hunter Biden laptop computer story. After the election a poll was taken of Democrats and almost 10% said they wouldn't have voted for Biden if they had known about Hunter's overseas dealings and the laptop that proved it. Censorship to protect a candidate instead of giving the public the full story doesn't do our democracy any good.
One in six Biden voters would have changed their minds if they had known the full story

One of every six Biden voters (17%) said they would not have voted for him had they known the facts about several of the news stories the national media refused to investigate thoroughly because they might have hurt his candidacy.

The survey showed that 45.1% of Biden voters were unaware of the financial scandals of Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and how Hunter's business had been wrapped up in Biden's work in foreign affairs while vice president under President Barack Obama.

It further showed 35.4% of Biden voters were unaware of his former aide Tara Reade's allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her on Capitol Hill in the 1990s, and 25.3% of his voters didn't know that Sen. Kamala Harris, D-California, Biden's vice presidential running mate, was ranked America's most "progressive" senator in 2019.