President Trump

refineryworker05

As per usual you put out jaded numbers CNN :hypnosis: would be very proud because they are very good at doing things like that . But you can't just throw numbers out without the facts behind the numbers . At the end of 2019 the national unemployment rate was 3.5%. That's the only number that you can go by to this point because the virus did damage to our country and virus was not our fault , but we are now fixing the problem Thanks to President Trump !!!
Jaded numbers? Those are the same numbers where you got 3.5%. You mean my point is right. That the last 3 Republican presidents all had higher unemployment rates at the end of their administrations than the unemployment rate they inherited. I’m giving “jaded numbers” because it shows how actual unemployment rates for the department of labor. Hey see it’s the job of the president to mitigate the virus, but trump failed miserably in doing that.

refineryworker05

Also you talk about Jimmy Carter and last I checked 7.5% unemployment rate at the beginning and 7.5% unemployment rate at the end of his presidency is not worse but the reason was because they kept raising interest rates which was actually not that bad as far as I was concerned because people made some money with CDs etc , but the reason was high inflation because of the oil crisis which Trump now has made us energy independent so we don't have to deal with a problem like that again !!! Until dementia Joe takes that away from us and then we'll be right back to the 1970s
Ye@h it wasn’t worse. You can come with a billion reasons why and that’s great, but it doesn’t disprove my point that Republican presidents are horrible for the nation’s unemployment rate.

fishtm2001

As per usual you put out jaded numbers CNN :hypnosis: would be very proud because they are very good at doing things like that . But you can't just throw numbers out without the facts behind the numbers . At the end of 2019 the national unemployment rate was 3.5%. That's the only number that you can go by to this point because the virus did damage to our country and virus was not our fault , but we are now fixing the problem Thanks to President Trump !!!
Yes, 2017-2019 was an extension of the same downward trend in the unemployment rate that began in 2010. Thanks, Obama.

The big package

Ye@h it wasn’t worse. You can come with a billion reasons why and that’s great, but it doesn’t disprove my point that Republican presidents are horrible for the nation’s unemployment rate.
That's because you're not being honest !!! If you look at things down the middle as opposed to everything that the jaded news media tells you to think , you would realize that there are reasons behind some of those numbers that I just explained and if you don't get it , then I can't help you !!! I can also tell you that the unemployment rate is not going to end up very well with the policies that the Biden administration are talking about is not pro-growth or pro-economy !!!

The big package

Yes, 2017-2019 was an extension of the same downward trend in the unemployment rate that began in 2010. Thanks, Obama.

You are hilarious and a perfect example of why we need for the people ( especially kids) in this country to get a better education !!!

refineryworker05

That's because you're not being honest !!! If you look at things down the middle as opposed to everything that the jaded news media tells you to think , you would realize that there are reasons behind some of those numbers that I just explained and if you don't get it , then I can't help you !!! I can also tell you that the unemployment rate is not going to end up very well with the policies that the Biden administration are talking about is not pro-growth or pro-economy !!!
I know reality shows that the economy did worse under than last 3 Republican administrations and the unemployment rate increased during their administrations, but that’s the jaded news media’s fault because the jaded media is apart of the grand conspiracy by the all powerful left that’s bent on destroying the economy to hurt Republican presidents. Is that the insane conspiracy you believe?

The big package

Jaded numbers? Those are the same numbers where you got 3.5%. You mean my point is right. That the last 3 Republican presidents all had higher unemployment rates at the end of their administrations than the unemployment rate they inherited. I’m giving “jaded numbers” because it shows how actual unemployment rates for the department of labor. Hey see it’s the job of the president to mitigate the virus, but trump failed miserably in doing that.
Well first of all the last time I checked 3.5% unemployment rate is the best of all of those presidents that you mentioned . Second yes jaded , because you have to look at the bigger picture not just what the unemployment rate happen to be at that particular time but the reasons behind it. You know like disasters like national oil crisis , 9/11 , or a worldwide pandemic that was caused by China , Genius !!!

refineryworker05

None of the Trump officials were convicted of crimes connected to Russian collusion. The closest to a Russian connection was Paul Manafort who had extensive dealings with Russians in the past. He got convicted of a crime from many years before that a prosecutor at that time decided to not prosecute him for. Trump in one of the debates joked that he hoped Russia had Hillary's emails that she had deleted and hoped they would release them. Came out a couple of months ago that John Brennan, Obama's CIA chief, had briefed Obama and James Comey that the Clinton campaign had come up with the whole Russian narrative to shift focus away from her email server scandal.
What are you talking about Micheal Flynn was in the trump administration. So that’s just wrong. He asked Russia a foreign government to release illegally hacked emails. The last part is nonsense. The FBI opened the investigation into the trump campaign. That had zero to with Clinton. Who had long left government before the investigation. I know it’s another conspiracy theory that can’t he proven, that the media didn’t cover.

refineryworker05

Well first of all the last time I checked 3.5% unemployment rate is the best of all of those presidents that you mentioned . Second yes jaded , because you have to look at the bigger picture not just what the unemployment rate happen to be at that particular time but the reasons behind it. You know like disasters like national oil crisis , 9/11 , or a worldwide pandemic that was caused by China , Genius !!!
It’s not 3.5% now so what’s the point? So it’s not the best right now. So again what’s the point? That republican administrations are just victims of circumstance? Lol.

The big package

I know reality shows that the economy did worse under than last 3 Republican administrations and the unemployment rate increased during their administrations, but that’s the jaded news media’s fault because the jaded media is apart of the grand conspiracy by the all powerful left that’s bent on destroying the economy to hurt Republican presidents. Is that the insane conspiracy you believe?
I also noticed that you very conveniently skipped over Ronald Reagan's presidency who ended the oil crisis which in turn inflation and interest rates came back down and the economy was run very well and President Trump has fixed that potential oil crisis problem for good, until Biden destroys it !!!

The big package

It’s not 3.5% now so what’s the point? So it’s not the best right now. So again what’s the point? That republican administrations are just victims of circumstance? Lol.
That's all you got huh ??? I thought we were having an intelligent conversation . I guess I was wrong !!! Intelligence is not your thing , got it !!!

The big package

By the way let me just throw this out there ahead of time when this pandemic is over and over vaccines are out , thank you President Trump !!! And numbers get back to normal and we get back down to 3.5 to 4% unemployment rate . Don't go crowing about Joe Biden's economy because The more intelligent people on the right are not going to hear it !!!! I'm sure the news media has already lined themselves up for that . Hopefully MSNBC and CNN won't be around by then !!!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1609518563168.png

refineryworker05

I also noticed that you very conveniently skipped over Ronald Reagan's presidency who ended the oil crisis which in turn inflation and interest rates came back down and the economy was run very well and President Trump has fixed that potential oil crisis problem for good, until Biden destroys it !!!
How did I skip Reagan, when I included him in every text about Republican administrations and how they are scandal filled and bad for the nation? I work in the oil industry, Biden was last Vice President in January 2017, the oil industry did very well during his 8years as VP. I have worked in the oil industry since the GWBush administration and right now is the worst time financially since I’ve been in this industry, the second worst time was during GWBush’s administration in 2008. The salaried employees of my employer are all taking a huge pay cut this year. I will lose 10’s of thousands of dollars. friend trump and his help in the oil industry.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have worked in the oil industry since the GWBush administration and right now is the worst time financially since I’ve been in this industry, the second worst time was during GWBush’s administration in 2008. The salaried employees of my employer are all taking a huge pay cut this year. I will lose 10’s of thousands of dollars. friend trump and his help in the oil industry.
No one believes your little stories.

refineryworker05

That's all you got huh ??? I thought we were having an intelligent conversation . I guess I was wrong !!! Intelligence is not your thing , got it !!!
What do you mean that’s all I got? You mean the reality that when trump entered office the unemployment was lower than it’ll be at the end of his administration? That trump has a negative record of job creation. Or that 2020 has seen the largest increase in the poverty rate in a single year since the government began tracking poverty in 1960. That’s trump’s legacy, oh that and well over 300,000 Americans being dead from coronavirus, oh and locking immigrants kids in cages and separating them forever from some of their parents, oh and having his administration filled with criminals, or himself being incredibly corrupt, and getting impeached.

refineryworker05

By the way let me just throw this out there ahead of time when this pandemic is over and over vaccines are out , thank you President Trump !!! And numbers get back to normal and we get back down to 3.5 to 4% unemployment rate . Don't go crowing about Joe Biden's economy because The more intelligent people on the right are not going to hear it !!!! I'm sure the news media has already lined themselves up for that . Hopefully MSNBC and CNN won't be around by then !!!
Lol so the unemployment rate under Barack Obama as president and Biden as VP falls from a high of 10% to 4.7%, and from trump it goes from 4.7% to well over 6% and trump deserves the credit if it goes back down, well does trump deserve the blame if it goes up? See you can’t have it both ways. If trump deserves the credit if the unemployment goes down under potus Biden, then he deserves the blame if it goes up under Biden.