President Trump

refineryworker05

We don't use a national popular vote.
Are you really this clueless?
You don’t read for comprehension. trump getting 7million fewer total votes than Biden is not the same as trump lost by 7million votes. But I think it is important that republicans want to install a man that over 53% of American voters didn’t vote for in two presidential elections. Him getting over 7million fewer votes than Biden is reflective of that fact, that the majority of your fellow citizens in two elections have never supported trump to be president.

refineryworker05

Are you aware that is not correct?
I did not want to call it a lie, you might just be ignorant of fact.

You should consider revisiting what you think to be truth or fact, on every subject.
Look man you can be a know nothing about American history all you want. You can post about amendments being passed, but see that makes MY point. That people can have the legal right to vote in America and that legal right to vote can be taken from them because that’s what happened to black Americans in America . Elections can be overturned, people’s vote effectively invalidated see that’s what happened to black Americans in America. black Americans were barred from voting and for a brief period were people who were participating in the political process in American history and then they got eliminated again from participating in that political process. But please go ahead and tell me I’m wrong. Smh. Prove my point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think it is important that republicans want to install a man that over 53% of American voters didn’t vote for in two presidential elections. Him getting over 7million fewer votes than Biden is reflective of that fact, that the majority of your fellow citizens in two elections have never supported trump to be president.
Your post is completely irrelevant.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look man you can be a know nothing about American history all you want. You can post about amendments being passed, but see that makes MY point. That people can have the legal right to vote in America and that legal right to vote can be taken from them because that’s what happened to black Americans in America . Elections can be overturned, people’s vote effectively invalidated see that’s what happened to black Americans in America. black Americans were barred from voting and for a brief period were people who were participating in the political process in American history and then they got eliminated again from participating in that political process. But please go ahead and tell me I’m wrong. Smh. Prove my point.
You sure do cry about racism a lot.
Grow up.

refineryworker05

No one is calling for that.
I don't know why you make up these little pretend fantasies. Get a grip.
Yes, that is specifically what trump is calling for. That’s specifically what republicans in the senate and the house are calling for, they want legally cast votes by Americans in Atlanta, Detroit, and Philadelphia declared illegal. And then those illegal votes thrown out. So trump will have more votes in those three states. That is the specific strategy of the republicans to invalidate legally cast votes against trump.

refineryworker05

No,
This is my second republican presidential vote since Bush 04.

Would not vote for the other two clowns, McCain, Romney at gunpoint.

I have one democrat vote in my box Carter in 76, I still haven't stopped apologizing for that one.
So who do you vote for in senate races? Congressional races? Governors races, local races?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, that is specifically what trump is calling for. That’s specifically what republicans in the senate and the house are calling for, they want legally cast votes by Americans in Atlanta, Detroit, and Philadelphia declared illegal. And then those illegal votes thrown out. So trump will have more votes in those three states. That is the specific strategy of the republicans to invalidate legally cast votes against trump.
You are incorrect as usual.
Keep pushing your conspiracy theories leftie.

refineryworker05

Again I didn’t say anything about popular vote deciding the election. I am saying it matters that over 53% of American voters in two elections didn’t vote for trump to be president. that the majority of actual Americans don’t want trump to be president matters, that he got over 7million fewer votes than Biden matters. Most American voters don’t want trump to be president that’s a fact.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am saying it matters that over 53% of American voters in two elections didn’t vote for trump to be president. that the majority of actual Americans don’t want trump to be president matters, that he got over 7million fewer votes than Biden matters.

refineryworker05

You said in the past huge swaths of the populace were denied access to the political process. You brought up the 1619 Project.
I have no idea the point you are making. It’s an historical fact that huge swaths of the populace were prevented from participating in the political process. And I think I brought the 1619 project as a totem of fear for many Americans, while trump and the republican party trying to get legally cast votes against trump declared illegal and then thrown out in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit doesn’t scare them at all.

refineryworker05

Again, the majority of Americans never wanting trump as president matters, him getting 7million fewer votes matters. That you don’t see that is hilarious. Generally if you are trying to win elections and over 53% of Americans won’t vote for you, if only 50.1% of those voters vote for your main opponent in most elections it’s going to be impossible to win. trump lost because over 53% of Americans never voted for him to be president in two elections, only in the second election over 51% of those voters supported his main opponent.

vantexan

I have no idea the point you are making. It’s an historical fact that huge swaths of the populace were prevented from participating in the political process. And I think I brought the 1619 project as a totem of fear for many Americans, while trump and the republican party trying to get legally cast votes against trump declared illegal and then thrown out in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit doesn’t scare them at all.
You keep bringing up the past and infer or directly say that Republicans want to return to the past. You give no credit for the progress that has been made. It's too easy to just beat people over the head with the racism stick. Frankly it's people like you who want to blame all their problems on Republicans instead of looking inward and dealing with problems of their own making that are furthering the racial divide in this country. The country has pretty much leveled the playing field and has made it possible for you to compete. Plenty of blacks are doing just that. But others don't want to compete, want everything given to them, and are now even saying competing is a white trait, among other things. I've never understood the reasoning when we see so many from Latin America, Asia, and Africa coming here and working their asses off and are successful. Stop your bitching and go to work. If a white man is screwing you over sue him in court. Make a stink. But stop the woe is me life is unfair I'm not white whining. Sheesh!

refineryworker05

He's afraid if a legitimate investigation is conducted the truth of whether the election was rigged will come out.
the consistent theme across all insane republican conspiracies is an all powerful left that controls almost every aspect of America by doing whatever they want. Over and over again.
Why can’t Puerto Rico be a state? because the all powerful left with their government handouts will control those Americans and make them vote for democrats, Why can’t 16 year olds vote, well see liberal teachers who are controlled by the all powerful left will brainwash them to vote for democrats

how did trump lose the election well see the all powerful left rigged votes in like seven swing states, made those state legislators change the voting rules, and are controlling all these judges who won’t hear trump”s cases. Insane bs.

Last edited:

floridays

If you come from a family of felons or run with felons you can lose some rights, voting being one of them. Maybe that is why you have your view of reality.

This right can be restored in many states, I hope this gives you a better understanding of the rights that our federal government acknowledges are from God and those rights given from the state.

Enjoy your trek, your type, democrats, deny God more each day, as such the rights our Constitution and Declaration deem to come from God and not the state will continue to be eroded.

Last edited: