President Trump

newfie

I didn’t change anything. The US has had a fully representative government for a little more than 20% of its history, that’s the vast majority of US history. Black Americans couldn’t vote until the 1965, and didn’t really start registering to vote in large number until the late 1960’s early 1970’s. Every black person you know who was born in the 1950’s or earlier remembers a time when a huge majority of black people couldn’t vote. In fact, i am 47 and I was the first generation of black Americans born who weren’t aware of a time when black people couldn’t vote at least up north. But both my parents, my uncles, aunts, they all remember. They are all in their 60’s. We want to pretend that America’s problems were so long ago, but they aren’t. Black people didn’t start really voting until like 1970. American was founded in 1783. Do the math. We have existed as a nation for 237 years and it took 187 years before black people were regularly voting. That’s 79% of this nation’s history.
Learn your history thomas mundy peterson

newfie

Again republican voters believe an insane conspiracy. Any issue you want to deal with republican voters believe an insane conspiracy as to why it’s a bad idea. So 16 year olds can’t vote because “liberal teachers” controlled by the all powerful left will brainwash them to vote for democrats. republican voters see American public life in this insane conspiratorial manner.
you already mind friend them in college , now you want to get them in the cradle

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1609798404592.png