President Trump

Sportello

$40 - $50 a pound ... about what one pays at Longhorn or Ruth Chris's<sic>.
I know I have paid more and that's partly the reason I eat a steak about once a year.
I eat hamburger mostly when it comes to beef or cow.

It wouldn't surprise me if it were gifted as long as a single instance did not go over the legal limit for a Senator /Congressman.

Every Senator /Congressman get taken out for lunch or dinner at least once a week and those bills would probably buy 10 of those tenderloins.
I think your math is off. Average weight 2.25 lbs, cost $125.

My math is rusty, but that's more like $55/lb.

Comparing Longhorn to Ruth's Chris? Okay, if you say so. The tenderloin in question is mail order, BTW, not dine in.

PS - Stacy Abrams is really incredible.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
PS - Stacy Abrams is really incredible.
I agree, she is really big!

Stacey Abrams Hey Hey Hey Gimme Your Vote.jpg

Last edited:

vantexan

Lol again that’s an interesting legal case for lawyers who care about election rules, but the remedy to that issue isn’t going to change the election outcome. They never allege voter fraud in court understand this. They are not saying these votes were illegal. So that means the central reality that Biden got more votes than trump in those states is unchanged. These lawsuits don’t touch that reality. So they can’t help trump. Biden got more votes in those states and he got more than 7million votes than trump. Over 53% of voters across two presidential elections didn’t vote for trump to be president. trump never received even 47% of the vote in either election. Over two elections his main opponents received 10million more total votes than trump.
So if changes were made that would enable fraud, and Republicans argue that those changes are unconstitutional, the Republicans are just being silly. Following the Constitution doesn't matter. We can just make changes to suit ourselves if we have the power. Got it.